Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FINALLY! (New bike after long lay off content)
  • tjr666
    Free Member

Amazing stuff…finally back on a bike after having to part ways with my beloved Ragley Blue Pig back in November…

Was seriously begining to get depressed!! After losing everything, now back on my feet…moving into a new house in Hayfield, so plenty of class riding right on my doorstep and a new bike to boot (its a 2011 Kona Cindercone by the way). Took it out for a test run this morning over chinley churn and was massivley impressed with it (and myself considering I have been off a bike for months…I was suprised how easily I dealt with the climbs haha!). Superb stuff…and just noticed the Dark and White trailquests kick off in May! 🙂 Proper happy chappy, feel a bit more normal again!

sambob
    Free Member

Nice one, Hayfield really is a lovely place to live. I ride around there most weekends, so will probably see you at somepoint 🙂

kimbers

pictures man!

tjr666
    Free Member

Nice one Sambob! You no doubt will…and yeah I will get pictures up tomorrow!

sambob
    Free Member

Let me know if you fancy a ride, any time from thursday until the end of april 🙂

tjr666
    Free Member

Cheers Fella! Once I am back in the swing of thnings proper (in the next couple of weeks i guess??) I may take you up on your offer! Where abouts do you live?

sambob
    Free Member

I live in Whaley Bridge, only about 10 mins in the car 🙂

tjr666
    Free Member

Ah yes know it well 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    pictures man!

Indeed! How else are we meant to criticise your horticulture, eh? 😉

sambob
    Free Member

Well tbh i’m in between Whaley and Chapel. I agree with the others though, pictures needed!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FINALLY! (New bike after long lay off content)’ is closed to new replies.