Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fantasy premier league
  • iainbown
    Free Member

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2013-14/jul/fantasy-premier-league-2013-14-launches.html

Months of agonising over decisions and last minute captaincy gambles to come. I can hardly wait.

Smudger666

I’m looking forward to the 2014/15 season 🙂

iainbown
    Free Member

I’d start a league, but i guess it has to be whoever started the last couple so auto-invites will be sent. As we no longer have to squeeze in Suarez I was hoping that picking the team would be a little easier this season.. what a noob

iainbown
    Free Member

sorry, this shouldn’t be in the bike forum. If an admin could move please. My apologies.

Smudger666

Ian, in case you missed it, your link is to the 13/14 season. It’s finished.

On the plus side, it would mean that I scored more than I did during the 13/14 season.

iainbown
    Free Member

Posted in the wrong forum and with the wrong link. I only joined this forum today. I’m doing well!

ratadog

14/15 does appear to have opened nevertheless. I have been watching for twas I that started the league the last two years. I will get on the case.

ratadog

OK.

League is up and running

Singletrack2012

Code is 86376-26688

Everyone who was in last year should join automatically once they select a team. There are already 10 or so in.

leythervegas
    Free Member

Can I have a link to the 14/15 league please? I’ll have a go

ratadog

Hi,

If you have never done the Fantasy League before go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and sign up.

Choose and enter a team and then click on the tab marked Leagues, then click on the tab marked Join a League, select Private League and click next then enter the code given in my post above.

iainbown
    Free Member

2nd in last years league.
    1st in the year before.
    I honestly believe most of it is luck, combined with a smattering of footie knowledge, but if i can finish in the top 3 this year then i’ll change my mind 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fantasy premier league’ is closed to new replies.