Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 260 total)
  • Ewe, ios7, hurl
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s gone all plasticky and looks like it’s designed by a 6yr old..
    😆

ratherbeintobago

Ewe, ios7, hurl

I’d feel a bit sheepish if I updated my iPhone.

Jamie
    Free Member

If only there had been a few pics on the net to give you an idea what it looks like 8)

Unfortunately, you can’t go baaaaack to iOS 6.

bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s pretty gash TBH. The keyboard on the iPad looks like it was designed with the hard of hearing in mind.. 😆

Gash I tell ya’s.. 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

Blame Sir Jonathan Ive

[video]http://vimeo.com/71594216[/video]

Frankers
    Free Member

I love it

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I like the enhancements it brings but i’m not keen on the looks.

cranberry
    Free Member

It’s gone all plasticky and looks like it’s designed by a 6yr old..

My Little Phoney ?

loddrik
    Free Member

Been installing for the last three hours and still on 5 hours to go….

We normally have 36mb broadband. Just now its about 5.5mb. I’m assuming that’s because of all the people installing ios7 at once.

ds3000
    Free Member

Me no likey on iPhone 4S, slower ang laggy. Me want to go back.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I’m going to do it on my 4. I hate it as it is so what’s the worst that can happen?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Took me about 19 attempts to download, hahaha

Jamie
    Free Member

Took me about 19 attempts to download, hahaha

…egg egg egg egg egg egg egg. Oeuf!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Eggsakerly….. 🙄

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I apparently have to much on my phone as with 1.5gb free I need a total of 3.5. According to the phone it only has 13.6 for data as the rest is taken up. If I reduce it by a further 3.5 I end up with 10 which is crap. Is this a way to try and get us to only get the larger capacity ones?

grum
    Free Member

I like it.

On iPhone 4S – graphics on earlier betas were a bit laggy but it seems better now.

xiphon
    Free Member

Downloaded…… just won’t activate….

euain

I apparently have to much on my phone as with 1.5gb free I need a total of 3.5. According to the phone it only has 13.6 for data as the rest is taken up. If I reduce it by a further 3.5 I end up with 10 which is crap. Is this a way to try and get us to only get the larger capacity ones?

The 3.5 requirement is just for installation – I guess it must uncompress the downloaded file and use some scratch space. It gives you the space back afterwards from what I can see.

ratherbeintobago

I’m going to do it on my 4. I hate it as it is so what’s the worst that can happen?

This?

nickdavies

It’s yuk. I’ve done the iPad and it looks like the Early Learning Centre have skinned an android tablet.
    Looks like it suits the iPhone better from the stuff online, especially some of the new features, but i’m still on a 4 so will give that a miss.

eyerideit
    Free Member

I’m having trouble installing it, all these bloody fanboiz and haterzzzz are getting in the way so they can install it then say how much they love it / loath it respectively.

Jamie
    Free Member

i’m still on a 4 so will give that a miss.

iOS 7 on the iPhone 4 doesn’t have most the fisher price stuff.

mrmo
    Free Member

been running the beta and iOS7 is IMO much nicer than iOS6, to each their own and all that

kimbers

Trying to do my wife’s 5 at the moment but keeps dropping the freaking WiFi

Its much easier with android! And she’s really missing the control bar toggles so hopefully this update will catch up with android. (And fix the WiFi problem)

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

ive been on the beta but now the gm wont activate.

loddrik
    Free Member

Ipad not giving the option of updating. Should it be?

stanfree
    Free Member

I finished downloading the update but it wont install on my Iphone 4 , by the reviews thats maybe a good thing.

AdamW
    Free Member

I have it on my iPad/iPhone and quite like it. Then again I hated the skeuomorphism that was in the older stuff.

kimbers

siighhh now keeps saying update is unavailable after its tried to verify it, I suppose apples servers must be overloaded!

seriously its much easier with android!

loddrik
    Free Member

seriously its much easier with android

🙄

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I’m not putting it on my iphone 4 until i’ve seen someone elses running it. Done the iPad though.

BTW, if its taking ages to download, get it from a Torrent site ( I got mine from one called “ios7goldmaster” ). Hold the ‘shift’ key down when you check for updates in iTunes and you can update it from the file you downloaded.

johndoh
    Free Member

I quite like it, going to have the odd few niggles but the positives out weight the negatives so far and I’ll soon learn to understand the quirks

johndoh
    Free Member

I quite like it, going to have the odd few niggles but the positives out weight the negatives so far and I’ll soon learn to understand the quirks

godzilla
    Free Member

My Siri sound like he’s had a stroke.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just asked my 5 to check for updates. It just kept swirling away frozen on the update screen.
    Think I can wait because it’ll still have shit all mobile Internet signal when out and about…

eyerideit
    Free Member

Update

It’s updated.

All is well.

muggomagic

Apparently there is still no flash player!

Jamie
    Free Member

Apparently there is still no flash player!

Darcy will be furious.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😡

dmw536
    Free Member

I’m liking it, looks a lot cleaner than before. The little dock thing that swipes up from the bottom is a great thing for turning wifi/3g on and off and various other things.
    Swear its made my 5 a bit faster if anything!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 260 total)

The topic ‘Ewe, ios7, hurl’ is closed to new replies.