Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Eurosport?
  • kennyp
    Free Member

Can I get it on Freeview? I think the answer is no, but wondered if there’s a way. I don’t want a satellite dish, and we don’t have cable. All I want to do is sign up for Eurosport so I can watch the Giro.

ton

no, but you can get it on a free to air satellite reciever.
    but not the english version, however eurosport international is ok for the cycling.
    televes fta sat box £29.99+vat from me…

kennyp
    Free Member

Pardon my ignorance, but what’s a free to air satellite receiver?

ton

a satellite reciever that you can recieve free to air programmes from any chosen satellite.
    hotbird or thor are 2 good satellites to prime a dish on.

kennyp
    Free Member

Ah, I see thanks. To be honest we don’t want a satellite dish outside the house. None of our neighbours have, and we wouldn’t want to be the first.

ton

no eurosport then 😥

kennyp
    Free Member

Ah well, such is life I guess.

edenshawbay
    Free Member

go to one of the live streaming sites and watch it on the computer http://www.cyclingfans.com

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ear, ton, can you sort me a TV aerial, what can take dijical freeview stuff? The communal aerial in this block is analogue only, apparently, and can only pick up the 5 channels.

Ow much and that?

Tracker1972
    Free Member

or you can pay to watch it online here?

kennyp
    Free Member

This might be a daft question, but is the live streaming actually, well you know, live? Problem is most stages are during the day when I’m at work. It would be nice to be able to watch them again at night.

kennyNI
    Free Member

Signed up for online viewing for Paris-Roubaix at £3.99/month. You can cancel at any time. Couldn’t find any free online streaming at the time.

Looks like there are plenty of highlights on in the evening on the Eurosport schedule

kennyp
    Free Member

Yes, but problem is I don’t think the Eurosport Player gives you access to highlights, just the live streaming during the day.

DaRC_L

Can you record the streaming video – anyone know what format Eurosport uses?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Eurosport?’ is closed to new replies.