Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Endura FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts
  • seifahmad
    Free Member

Hi all

I am in the market for a new pair of road bib shorts. I have read about these and they seem well priced and worth looking at. I live close to manchester. As the shorts need measuring for the pad and let length does anybody know which shops have this facility?

Thanks

Seif

DanW
    Free Member

If they were £40-50 then go for it. At full price they aren’t great IMO. The legs ride up, the pad cuts me to pieces, the pad is also a bit too bulky and nappy like…. you can tell I don’t like them that much 😆

Sportful BodyFit Pro are a much better option

brooess
    Free Member

I’m not very happy with mine either – not that great a fit – especially after a century ride and massive pad. Nothing like as good a fit as my 12 year old Enduras…
    If I didn’t think second hand bibs were a horrible idea I’d have sold them on by now and bought some Assos instead

GrahamS

I have them and I like them. Good thick pad for longer rides.
    As always, needs fits and opinions will vary so always worth trying them on.

I picked up mine up from a Cycle Surgery shop – their website says there is a store in Didsbury:

http://www.cyclesurgery.com/store-manchester/content/fcp-content

JAG

Another positive experience for the Endura FS-260 bibshorts.

A good fit and a comfortable pad. Quite tight with good leg grippers. So the legs don’t ride up and the pad stays where it should be. Which is nice!

I’ve owned two pairs for one and two years respectively and washed/used them at least once a month. My only complaint is that the white logo, on the older pair, has become detached from the right hand leg.

mtbfix

What JAG said +1

iainc

I have 3 pairs, 1 bib short and 2 bib knickers – all seen good service and very comfy

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Crap shorts for the money IMHO.
    Stitching came loose, and unthreaded. All decals came off. Pad not that comfy.
    Better of with Castteli, or DHB IMHO.

jim
    Free Member

In typical “recommend what you just bought style” I will point you towards these:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-professional-asv-bib-shorts/

They’ve got professional in the name so they must be good.

DaveRambo

I have a pair – had them for many years and they are still going strong. The pad is still good and the signs of wear are slight given the age.

I wore them twice a week every week for 4 years or so. Wear them less so these days since I bought some Asos ones – which are much better and twice the cost.

If I had less money I’d buy them again no question, now I can afford better ones I buy the premium brands.

kcal

interesting – I’ve still got a couple of pairs of older (one very much older!!) Endure bib shorts and they suit me pretty well, don’t notice the large padding – in fact a decent pad is a boon as my sit bones aren’t well padded otherwise.

Narrow / normal pad size seems good option.

DanW
    Free Member

The shorts the OP is asking about are only released about 18 months ago though weren’t they??? Older Enduras may well be good but these particular shorts are not worth the money.

GrahamS

Possibly, mine are definitely FS-260 but I don’t think they are the “SL” version (and are a lot older than 18 months).

Same advice stand though: try them on.
    Everyone’s bum and legs are different.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Endura FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts’ is closed to new replies.