Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Egghead!
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-37437498

I knew his eyes were too close together….

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Renaming himself ‘CJ the Beautiful’ should be grounds for prosecution.

fasthaggis

He adopted the name de Mooi when modelling.

Yeah, Halloween masks 🙄

DezB
    Free Member

It was that bloody Lisa what dun it

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

*Story Time*

So, three years ago I worked on a friends film (low budget, so not that exciting), where he had managed to get CJ as the lead actor. Was a very stressful shoot, but had a great time working with him. His ego is exactly as you’d think, but having worked around actors with large egos before, this kind of thing doesn’t exactly phase me, so I just shouted right back at him. Got on very well actually, however reading the headline up there I’m not exactly shocked.

My friend is still finishing the film, and now isn’t exactly sure if he’s ever going to be able to sell it. 😐

avdave2

My friend is still finishing the film, and now isn’t exactly sure if he’s ever going to be able to sell it.

If there is one thing better than dying to improve your sales it has to be killing someone surely!

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Well, that may be the case. Going to call him later on and see if he’s laughing or crying. It’s a bit of a weird film, very David Lynch inspired, so it may be just the kind of that that would really give it some headline appeal.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Egghead!’ is closed to new replies.