Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ebay keeps reseting my login details – please help me !!!
  • Supertackysteve
    Free Member

Over the last 2 weeks i've been notified of an MC003 A28 FPA NOTICE from ukrswebhelp@ebay.com that they have detected some unusual activity on my account and have therefore reset my password and changed my secret question.
    I have followed their instructions of how to reset said items and then within a couple of days i get the same message and have to do it all again.
    There is no evidence of any activity let alone unusual activity on my account as far as i can see.
    Has anyone else had this problem ? – Is there anyway of contacting ebay to sorting the problem out ? – what have you done to sort it ?
    Please help as it's driving me bloody mad.

Drac

Oh dear!

PePPeR

I think Drac's right!

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Supertacky – I'm laughing.

If you give me all your credit card, bank account, passport details I'll sort it out for you 😉

I'm assuming this is either a troll – or you're currently a dim pensioner or close to being one?

tails
    Free Member

right log in to ebay change all your details one last time, and report that email to ebay. it looks like you may have been tricked.

Supertackysteve
    Free Member

got it sorted now, found live chat with ebay help desk –
    couldashouldawoulda – was genuine emails from them as appeared in my messages, glad you're not responsible for picking my retirement sheltered accommodation even if i'm only 37 yet 😉

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Hope it was genuine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ebay keeps reseting my login details – please help me !!!’ is closed to new replies.