Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dublin – where to stay for one night.
  • bigsurfer
    Free Member

I will be in Dublin at the end of September after a wedding in Kilkenny it will be a Saturday night, I will have a rather pregnant Mrs Bigsurfer in tow so just want to look around a bit nice food etc.

Any recomendations on places to see and places / areas to stay. We will have a hire car so any recomendations for parking possible staying a little further out and getting a bus / taxi into town etc.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

… I will have a rather pregnant Mrs Bigsurfer in tow…

Dammit. That rules out options one and two then (one being just stay out, two being go to a decent brothel).

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You might as well stay in the Temple Bar area – take in Phoenix Park, St. Stephen’s Green, Grafton Street.

Temple Bar will have plenty of pubs, restaurants etc.

Have a wallet full of cash – it’s bloody expensive there, but you should be able to find decent deals on hotels.

staralfur
    Free Member

Temple Bar is hugely overrated, and priced even higher again.

Jurys Doyle at Christchurch is handy for the city centre and also on the right side of town to be heading to the airport after. You could also rent an apartment for the night from http://www.stayireland.com, probably get it a touch cheaper than Jurys.

MrNutt
    Free Member

The Westin

then go here for food, drink n’ dancin’ Shebeen Chic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dublin – where to stay for one night.’ is closed to new replies.