Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • DSLR users, spare batteries and chargers?
  • midlifecrashes

OK, my charger has disappeared, and the battery is flat. My Nikon D3100 is therefore useless. I’m going to buy a replacement charger. Does anyone know if the cheapo mains/12v car charger ones on ebay are worth a punt. Also a decent source of batteries would be good to know as I’ve known from day one I needed a spare but have done nothing about it. I need to order one pronto as it’s the only way my charger will turn up.

geoffj

7dayshop are good if they have what you need

jeffcapeshop
    Free Member

i got canon (lp-e6) batteries from this chinese ebay seller ( elifebuy ), pretty much indistinguishable other than price from what i can tell.. seem pretty similar to the proper ones for life, so i imagine their nikon ones would be worth a risk too..
    http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/elifebuy/

don’t know about chargers, might be a little more wary of those

geebus
    Free Member

Another vote for 7dayshop – got my canon spare batteries from there and happy with them.

stumpy01

I recently got a spare battery for my D80 from Premier Ink. Google ’em.

Not sure if they do chargers though, but I think they might.

grum
    Free Member

7DayShop +1

Dunno about chargers sorry.

mudsux
    Free Member

careful if you buy a third party replacement they don’t always work as I found out for the D3100.

midlifecrashes

Cheers all, seems there’s a problem with the battery for the Coolpix 7000 having the same name but different spec. D5100 seems to be the same though so supplies should be secure enough.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘DSLR users, spare batteries and chargers?’ is closed to new replies.