Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dropper posts are even better than I thought
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

Unexpected benefit is that I now have the saddle at a much better (higher) height for pedalling than the compromise I had before. Stating the blooming obvious perhaps, but I was surprised at how sub-optimal I had my saddle before because I couldn’t really be bothered with all the upping and downing 😳

scaled
    Free Member

That was the biggest benefit for me, much less cramp in my thighs!

Before getting a dropper post I thought i’d better test out riding with my saddle lower, I liked it so much i refused to put it back up till i got my reverb :$

Northwind

Aye, I like having a dropper post but more than that I like having a correct-height-post.

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Just wait until you slightly drop the seat when going over rough ground, just a little bit, but it makes a big difference for me and the smoothness of the ride. I love my dropper too.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

bigbadbob, already on it 😀

I still think they’re blooming expensive, but if I don’t spend it on bikes… 😆

althepal

I agree.

JoeG
    Free Member

You have no idea how useful the dropper seatpost is until you ride one. Then you can’t ride without one… :mrgreen:

AlexSimon

Then you can’t ride without one

This is true and annoying – suddenly the bike doesn’t steer any more!

vickypea
    Free Member

I love my dropper seat post! I no longer get left behind because I’ve stopped to fiddle with my saddle height.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dropper posts are even better than I thought’ is closed to new replies.