• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Don't look at this thread TJ, 'revolution' in helmet design…
  • whatnobeer
    Free Member

Pedestrians should wear them too!

kayak23

Why stop at helmets. I’d like a whole jumpsuit to inflate when downhilling…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Seen it before – neat idea.

Kayak – motorcycle suits that inflate at the back and neck are available now

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Obviously it does little to guard against the real scourge of the roads, driver’s mate types who chuck their empty Coke bottles at you from the passenger windows of work vans 😕

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I like the inflated version – shame it slowly leaks and can’t be permanently worn like that. Although for obvious reasons the helium might make you feel a little lightheaded.

perthmtb
    Free Member

Looks like it would be good for road riding, but I’d worry about the embarrassment of ‘premature inflation’ when doing jumps & log-overs in the natural course of an MTB session!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

One other side-benefit is that you get to pretend that you’re a viper pilot from Battlestar Galactica if it activates.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Do they not make a version without a dress attached ?

bruneep

Need to be an XXL size dress for most on here tho.

RobHilton
    Free Member

One size fits all

Peyote
    Free Member

Need to be an XXL size dress for most on here tho.

Miaow!

DezB
    Free Member

Well I watched this. And it didn’t seem to save the cyclist from being killed or knocked unconscious! Quite disturbing viewing.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwF-ZbJ_txw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Harry_the_Spider

The clip where it shows the cyclist being hit from beind by a car wasn’t nice viewing either… which is why I wear one of these.

walla24
    Free Member

is it only attached around the neck?? that could be interesting

alpin
    Free Member

if it means i have to wear what looks like a metrosexual scarf or god forbid a shawl, then i’m out.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Based on my last bail, I could do with this in codpiece form.

DezB
    Free Member

Based on my last bail, I could do with this in codpiece form.

😆 Imagine that going off by accident in Sainsburys

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Don't look at this thread TJ, 'revolution' in helmet design…’ is closed to new replies.