Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Does your O/H fart?
  • Inspired by the unwelcome cauliflower farting Mrs in gruntlefucks thread, whose fairer sex partner let’s rip unashamedly?

I fart like the bloke I am, but have honestly only heard Mrs STR possibly twice in 23 years – and she was asleep then

tenfoot

No. I can’t understand how she hasn’t exploded yet.

tops5
    Free Member

Never in 20 years

nealglover
    Free Member

All the time.

Not farting is just plain wierd.

tops5
    Free Member

Or ladylike?

daftvader
    Free Member

Yup, often amd loudly. But she has the good grace to laugh at farts

nealglover
    Free Member

Or ladylike?

At home, who cares ?

Some people are far too uptight, it can’t be good for you.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Mine holds them in. I can only assume they float up her spine and into her head, would explain all the shite she comes out with.

Stoner
    Free Member

Only ever on the dunny. And then it’s like the sound of a milkman falling down the stairs of a tower block onto a kitten.

That’s what happens if you don’t squeak regularly, kids.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Again only on the toilet, Jurassic park trumps I call them!

stewartc
    Free Member

Like a trooper, no shame at all

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Gently and sweetly… She calls them fouffs…
    Mine sound like an accident in a trombone factory 🙂

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Two words. Slimming World.

I’d sue but can’t face reliving the horror.

rossburton
    Free Member

Once a day, first thing in the morning. A good indicator that it’s time to put the kettle on.

JoeG
    Free Member

Most wimmin’ don’t stop talking long enough to build up enough pressure to need to fart…

BigDummy
    Free Member

She does, but at 36 she hasn’t grown out of the shame yet.

mboy
    Free Member

Once, in 3 1/2 years, and she was asleep so she claims it doesn’t count!

I on the other hand more than make up for her… Not on purpose you understand, it’s just that You’d have to jam a knife into my belly once an hour to release the pressure build up if I didn’t!

Burps though… Never in my life have I met someone that burps so loud, so deep and for so long as my GF! She staggers me, as she’s not exactly a big girl… She doesn’t even have to try either, they’re naturally horrific enough without any extra effort.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

God yes.

But because she’s a lady, she won’t hi-5 after the good ones. Women, eh?!

Harry_the_Spider

Like a force 10 gale. 😕

cheers_drive

Yes, particularly since being pregnant. Hardly ever smell though, unlike my rancid releases.

tomhoward

My ex once farted so loudly in her sleep that she woke herself up, though she blames my laughter as the reason she woke up.

Not sure that’s any better tbh

lunge

Oh yes, all the time, loud rasping ones too. Apparently it’s her high protein diet that’s to blame, whatever it’s is, it stinks.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

You know when you’ve been going out with a lady for a while and you want to take it to the next level…. so you Dutch Oven her for the first time.

Mrs R cupcaked me back 5 mins later…..

It was then I knew she was the girl for me.

peterfile
    Free Member

Yes.

For someone weighing 8st on a good day, they are surprisingly powerful.

Generally I can tell by the shame written all over her face. It’s like an advance warning that I should go into another room for a few minutes.

qwerty
    Free Member

Are we taking front bottom or bottom bottom here?

sargey

When my wife leaves the bedroom in the morning it sounds like she is treading on a load of ducks!

ekul
    Free Member

As luck would have it im led in bed reading this and the missus has just let an absolute ripper off! She’s now rolled to face away from me to ensure maximum exposure!!

They used to horrify me but luckily they don’t smell.

jimmy

It used to be rare, but since pregnancy a lot less so and usually at the dinner table. I used to encourage girlfriends to fart for fun because of the embarrassment and now that she does I wish she didn’t but it would be extremely hypocritical to ask her not to.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

On occasion, but her frequent burps would put most blokes to shame.

wilko1999
    Free Member

We were on holiday in Florence a few years ago staying in a hotel near the centre. There was a tiny lift that took you up to our floor. My wife held a fart in all the way back from a restaurant just so that she could let it out when we got into the lift.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Since mine is the current wife with the cauliflower farts the other night, this morning, she went to the bathroom and thought she was going to levitate out again, sounded like a kids brass band. I must admit to holding the gassy trump card in the house, but she does try……

bikebouy
    Free Member

Lentil and invariably spicy veggie meals do make a good Girl rip one out at least 5 times a day. I swear some days I married a bloke.

growinglad
    Free Member

First time we ever shared a bed whilst she was asleep she let one go (whilst asleep) that made the windows rattle.

That was 15 odd years ago, she hasn’t stopped since.

Although her’s are always “unplanned” where as mine are always “forced”.

As I always say, “Better out than in”.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I think I’ve been aware of about 3 in the entire 25 years we’ve been together. I really cannot comprehend hows it’s possible

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Very rarely & only the odd ‘peep’ when she’s on the loo. Mind you I have no idea what she’s like when I’m not about.

bombjack
    Free Member

All the time, she swears its because of having kids, I think its because she likes her own flavour.

zippykona

I used to date a girl who would burp and then blow it in your face.
    The first time she did it to me I just wished that I’d thought it up first.

gummikuh

My Mrs never used to at first but after a few months, she lost all self respect, living with me who farts all the time.
    I have been doing yoga for years, and its mostly women in the class, and they are always farting especially when they are new.
    My 14yr old daughter finds it hilarious and starts laughing uncontrollably!

seadog101

Twice in 25 years. Once caused by uproarious laughter, one was an “Oops, that wasnt supposed to be audible…”
    I think it happens more often than I hear….

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Usually too busy snoring to fart.

Occasionally manages both at once, the clatty bastart.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Does your O/H fart?’ is closed to new replies.