Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 178 total)
  • Does your child's name give away his class?
  • peterfile
    Free Member

This woman is adamant that she won’t want your kid playing with hers if their name is on her chav list. 🙄

She seems like a complete buffoon to be honest, but worth watching just to see her reveal her own daughter’s name 🙂

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM[/video]

matt_outandabout

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=edZjdgU0asM[/video]

Northwind

Obvious troll is obvious! TBH, you know you’re on a loser when even Philip Schofield is kicking your arse.

peterfile
    Free Member

Thanks Matt 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Spade and patio…big hole needed for her hypocrisy

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Plenty of simular judgmental attitudes on here.

IanW
    Free Member

Bet she also drives a range rover(not that a name matters) and has killed numerous cyclist.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Bit derisory there ernie 😉

flatfish
    Free Member

I found that quite entertaining. 😀

RustySpanner

I think the third Youtube comment from the top says it all really.

Well said Lloyd.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

any child of mine will be called Knucklef**k Bumblescum

edit: Having watched the whole video, i’m guessing that woman just plain doesn’t like black people too

moniex
    Free Member

This woman is clearly a little mad! And pretty horrible.

I do think names are important though, we spend ages deciding on names for our sons. More because I am Dutch and the names had to be practical in both languages.

My sons are called Rik and Stefan.

I suppose you now all know my background 😀

Marmoset
    Free Member

Can you judge the class of a person by the tv programmes they appear on?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That’s **** hilarious. 😆 The meeja rolls this horrible woman out anytime they want a reaction. It is pure trolling on their part. She duly obliges and the rest of us get into a lather about it.

I have to say that I was looking at the voting bar on the screen and noticed that the question was “Should you judge a person by their name?” Unquestionably, the answer is “No” and the voting bars showed this. However, had the question been “Do you judge a person (or a child) by their name?” (and voters answered honestly), the bars would be much closer together. I think we all probably do it to a certain extent, despite knowing it’s wrong.

Oh and as my child has a geographical name (not his first or second name), he obviously won’t be hanging out with any child of Katie Hopkins. And that suits me fine.

trail_rat
    Free Member

She doesnt mention anything about walker and texas ranger does she 😀

porter_jamie

Her child is called Poppy.

DrP

I don’t get it….

You don’t like geographical names.
    Your child is called India.

I don’t get it…

DrP

globalti
    Free Member

Our chimney sweep has three daughters:

Bailey Madison
    Lexie Carmel
    Adriana Lee

Where did his wife get them from?

(Musta been his wife because he’s a really quiet unassuming bloke straight out of the Mark Cavendish mould)

hora
    Free Member

I quite like those names.

Should we stick to the standard names of Mark, Paul, Luke and John?

Or shudder the modern version Jack??

How common is Jack and Jake going to be at schools etc soon.

boxelder

What’s up with Luke? Sadly she’ll be doing serious harm to her daughters character.
    I taught a lovely lass at school, who suddenly refused to share a dorm in a hostel with another lass ( because she wasn’t hygeinic enough ie from the estate. I couldn’t understand – then I spoke to her mum about it…….

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Biblical names are the way to go for boys: zebedee Zechariah Levi Solomon

Have thought about changing my name to Arthur!

RichPenny
    Free Member

Should we stick to the standard names of Mark, Paul, Luke and John?

Good point, those names are shit.

hora
    Free Member

I’m a Mark- shitloads at school etc growing up.

For my son I wanted Beck, Abraham, Arthur or my fave….Felix.

All rejected 🙁

shermer75
    Free Member

Is Arthur popular now? Why? My grandad was called Arthur, always fancied using it…

hora
    Free Member

Arnold and Arthur have something about them

scaredypants

just had to google her name

… we seem to be worrying about the opinions of a contestant from the **** apprentice 😯 – or has she done something worthwhile as well ?

wallop

She is vile.

wwaswas

I’m a Mark-shitloads

that’s an unusual hyphenated name 😉

We asked my son what his soon to be new baby sister should be called.

“Barbie-Diana”

was his choice.

I do sometimes wish we’d gone with it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

we seem to be worrying about the opinions of a contestant from the **** apprentice or has she done something worthwhile as well ?

Well she has provided the basis for a highly amusing video clip in which she has entertained people with her staggering, and hilarious, level of snobbery. So probably not so much a case of worrying about her opinions and more a case of enjoying them. Tragic for her kids though.

sleepless
    Free Member

my youngest lad is Hadrian Montgomery and eldest is Edward Aubrey. Iam called John which my sons think is boring so call me Bubbles (even in public)as it is more embarrassing than their names.
    I wouldn’t let my children play with hers as being a northern monkey, mine will be working down the pit after doing their homework and wouldn’t have time to experience her idea of play. Plus she makes me want to be annoyed by her as she is a troll.

hora
    Free Member

I like Aubrey- I had a great Course Leader at Uni called Aubrey. Top bloke.

Edric64
    Free Member

Unusual names ? I`m Edric Wayland Hobbs .My boys are Alaric, Fabian and Lyndon.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I can’t see anything wrong with Tyler as a name. Seems perfectly reasonable.

However, anyone coming to tea with my son who introduced themselves as La-a would be sent home immediately.

Edric64
    Free Member

Tyson on the other hand is a name for a large dog or mental boxer !

sleepless
    Free Member

bit of a coincidence but that was my wife’s choice. She had that Aubrey Manning chap lead her at Edinburgh Uni.

Alcopop
    Free Member

Attention seeking snob best ignored

hora
    Free Member

Who is the bird? (Serious question). ‘Katie’ – I’ve seriously lost count on the amount of Katies I’ve got off with when I was younger. They all seemed to be abit loose/up for it. Thats not a troll- fun-loving and up for a something is how I’d describe ‘Katie’.

Alphabet

It’s nothing new. Direct marketing companies have been using first names to profile their customer base for years.

duntstick
    Free Member

They gave her air time for that……….. 😯

Must get a a job in TV.

br
    Free Member

My three sons all have ‘proper’ names – Joseph, George and Christian.

Why anyone would name their child a stupid name is beyond me.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘Does your child's name give away his class?’ is closed to new replies.