Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Did anyone else think todays F1 GP track . . . .
  • SST
    Free Member

looked more like a computer game than real life? All those bright colours, limited scenary etc etc

santacruzsi
    Free Member

yep looked boring and the race was tits.

knottie8
    Free Member

I only hope the shorter tracks to come produce better racing . I have a feeling lack of fuel stratagy is a backward step for entertainment.

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

Used to be good when they had no pit stops too, as then you really had to look after your tyres. Bahrain is shit track, no fans, but they pay Bernie a lot of money and that's what F1 is all about.

PJM1974
    Free Member

It's more about money than sport, which is a crying shame.

The race was a procession, no overtaking and Alonso won. I think I'll be skipping F1 this season.

On the plus side, Alonso got a warm bottle and a nice new dummy for his trouble.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Given the new rules it was a silly track to start the season on.

Potdog
    Free Member

Will see what the next race brings, but think alternate Sundays may become free this year 🙁

As for the OP's question. It looked a bit like a rather old PC game, the current ones look much more realistic

retro83
    Free Member

Don't really like the track. The only element of interest was the poor surface on turn 6. Having an F1 race in a desert is stupid IMVHO, go off the racing line and there is just not enough grip!

thefallguy
    Free Member

I miss the old circuits… Imola, Osterichring, Kylami, Watkins Glen, The original Nurburgring & Hockenheim, Dijon, Brands Hatch etc etc

uplink
    Free Member

At least the Indy car season got off to a better start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET7nVjt2GVQ

retro83
    Free Member

At least the Indy car season got off to a better start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET7nVjt2GVQ

hahaha 'caused by Takuma Sato' 😆

iDave
    Free Member

any video games tracks i've seen usually have some spectators

andytherocketeer

I miss the old circuits… Imola, Osterichring, Kylami, Watkins Glen, The original Nurburgring & Hockenheim, Dijon, Brands Hatch etc etc

hear hear. Still think the 2 best circuits in F1 over the last few decades were Brands Hatch and Spa. Would like to see Laguna Seca added to the list. Can't stand these big, open, flat, clinical circuits. At least create some with a bit of terrain, and runs out in to the trees etc. to get varying temperatures, weather, etc.

clubber
    Free Member

Very disappointing – boring track and a boring race. Hopefully Bridgestone will go much more marginal in Oz – at least ensure that the supersoft can't go half distance which they reckoned it comfortably could at Bahrain 👿

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Did anyone else think todays F1 GP track . . . .’ is closed to new replies.