Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Deville Setup
  • honourablegeorge

Stupid question time – the manual talks about 15 clicks form full as the baseline for all the adjustments.

Am I right in thinking I adjust them all clockwise (H) as far as they go, and then unscrew them 15 clicks each towards “S”?

honourablegeorge

Evening bump….

LoCo
    Free Member

Full would mean fully ON, so yes you’re right.

honourablegeorge

Yeah, just not certain if “H” or “S” is fully on – only guessing that “H” means “Haute” or something similar.

LoCo
    Free Member

I would guess H means HARD and S means SOFT, more compression meaning the forks are harder so the compression is Fully ON.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Clockwise increases compression.

Have 30 clicks anyway, so 15 from either limit gets you where you need to be.

fongsaiyuk
    Free Member

there shold be 30 clicks of adjustment so you can wind out either way to h or s and then click back by 15 to baseline settings – this is how they are supplied as new afik,
    Roger @ r 53 is very helpful with any queries + check out the thread on the nicholai forum of mtbr where there is loads of info + feedback on these forks

fong

edit – beaten to it

honourablegeorge

Cool, ta folks. Stuck behind a computer, so can’t actually fiddle with the forks (or ride the bloody things)

Needless to say, I’m keen.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Deville Setup’ is closed to new replies.