Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Delamere Monday Night Ride
  • davedodd
    Free Member

Hi All,

It’ll be a 7.30 departure from the usual place tomorrow. I’m still not 100% but will definitely be there. It’ll be a steady pace!!

Anyone welcome, please understand this is just a social ride, not an organised one, so you ride at your own risk. Helmet and good lights needed.

See you there.

Dave

marcus7
    Free Member

As I suspected I’ll be in Norge so no chance but I’ll be thinking of you while I pay £7 for a beer…. 😀

Marmoset
    Free Member

See you tomorrow – hopefully it’ll be pissing it down, wouldn’t like to think I’d get away without washing a bike…..

steve_b77
    Free Member

Should be there pending how knackered I feel after driving back from Kettering

Marmoset
    Free Member

Bailing again – another cold got me last night – must stop tempting fate by thinking I’m going to go out riding on Monday’s 🙁

JonBurns
    Free Member

I’m guessing the trail conditions will be mud 🙂

We should be there though.

squin
    Free Member

I won’t be out – still need to send my light off for repair after ****tting it whilst using my head as a breaking device on that very very icy night a couple of weeks ago! I know I’m a good rider, but a light might come in useful!

davedodd
    Free Member

I’m reliably informed that it will be dry and 32C all evening, with appropriately trained people at various spots throughout the ride ready to massage weary limbs. Then people will have made wonderful cakes for all to eat afterwards, whilst discussing how happy we all are with life at the moment.

Apart from Deb, who’ll be at home as jealous as hell. But I’ll make it up to her.

Stu, I can lend you a Lupine if that makes any difference?

Dave

squin
    Free Member

Dave,

I’ve got ne excuse now have I? That would be much appreciated if you don’t mind.

See ya later.

Stu

davedodd
    Free Member

No problem mate.

PaulMc
    Free Member

Carrot cake again tonight.

davedodd
    Free Member

Debbie’s Hope is on charge as I type.

davedodd
    Free Member

Mmmmmmmmm carrot cake. With nice icing on the top I hope????

I’m eligible for 2 weeks worth!!!!!

PaulMc
    Free Member

Oh yes, with icing

“2 weeks worth” – you can have 5 as Rich won’t be there 😀

Marmoset
    Free Member

That’s not very nice – I’ll expect 10 slices next week 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Monday Night Ride’ is closed to new replies.