Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Decent road jersey with zipped rear pockets
  • matthewmountain
    Free Member

Any recommendations. Definitely want a zipped rear pocket to keep bits and pieces safe!!

First run of the year on the road bike today!!

Thanks

MM

warton
    Free Member

Rapha! you can get last years club jerseys super cheap in the sale

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Can’t say I’ve ever come across a jersey with zipped rear pockets. Any decent jersey has the pockets elasticated and I’ve never ever had a problem with things falling out, even when sprinting.

druidh
    Free Member

IIRC Endura do a couple with one zipped “valuables” pocket. Often it’s waterproof too.

daleftw
    Free Member

I got a Torm one as my first jersey and it’s wicked. Usual 3 pockets plus 2 zipped ones. Zipped ones fit my phone, cards, cash and keys no problem.

mrmo
    Free Member

got a nice mavic one

nick3216
    Free Member

Morvelo

peteimpreza

Assos mostly have a fourth zipped pocket in addition to the three elasticated ones.

bagpuss
    Free Member

Another vote for Torm here, zipped pocket a little tight for an iphone but it fits, money & keys in the other side and still space for gels etc. and really nicely made.

Shorty121
    Free Member

Funkier do a good one with 3 elasticated and 1 waterproof zipper

daleftw
    Free Member

Forgot to mention the Torm jerseys zipped pockets are waterproof too.

Spud

Got a Mavic, a Bontrager and a Rapha, each have one smaller zipped pocket. Not much good for more than an MP3, car key, bit of cash though.

spoon
    Free Member

Torm stuff is amazing, merino wool, great pockets. 2 zipped, pump pocket. Keep you cool when its hot, warm when its cool and don’t smell.

http://www.torm.cc/jerseys.html

I wear the base layers for everything.

hh45
    Free Member

I’d never heard of Torm, looks great, thanks for that!

edhornby

sew one in ?? or sew velcro which would be easier to sew but 2% less secure

sputnik
    Free Member

Pearl Izumi does road shirt with 3 pockets +1 zipped at realistic price.

edhornby

ah valuables – get a pencil case from poundland, fill with coins/cash/coins/phome, stuff into jersey.

very little falls out of a jersey pocket on a road ride especially if your jersey is a close fit

pinches
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of Rapha ones, mavic and an endura pro race jersey that all have decent sized zip pockets.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Decent road jersey with zipped rear pockets’ is closed to new replies.