Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • David Laws resigns – what a load of ****
  • kimbers

some want to shake their gayness at every possible chance

are you talking about helicoptering?

project
    Free Member

Some people want to be in your face gay and some straight guys want to be in your face straight, just have a look at the shaven headed,tattoo wearing, football shirted,overweight ,beer swilling,small butch dog owning men walking down any street near you now.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think people just want to be able to express themseves whatever their sexuality is …..what point are you making?
    Should I really care how someone chooses to express their sexuality WTF has it got to with me? Your example is how I picture you by the way 😉 😆

project
    Free Member

Junkyard 🙄

haddock
    Free Member

small butch dog owning men walking down any street near you now.

He's starting on dog walkers now!

Junkyard
    Free Member

As usual you have no answer when asked nor a witty reposte.

AdamW
    Free Member

Some people want to be in your face gay and some straight guys want to be in your face straight, just have a look at the shaven headed,tattoo wearing, football shirted,overweight ,beer swilling,small butch dog owning men walking down any street near you now.

Strange thing is that I know a number of gay shaven headed,tattoo wearing, football shirted,overweight ,beer swilling,small butch dog owning men. There's quite a fetish within the gay scene for such stereotypes, even though it seems like insecurity to the max. And they are completely out.

BTW what's "in your face gay"? Sounds a bit nebulous to me.

project
    Free Member

Adam do gay men like football :-)In your face Gay like the lad off Glee. 😳

Perhaps i stereo typed a large majority of the non working classes there above, there was definately no offence meant towards gay men,with small butch dogs, or dogs, or anything or anyone else.

Goes off to check nebulous in dictioanry at WH Smiths,just incase its a sexual practice.Back soon.

AdamW
    Free Member

Some gay men do like football. There's even a league:

here's a link to GFSNleague.

I must admit I haven't seen 'Glee'. I've heard good things about it. I take it he's as camp as a row of tents at Butlins?

anagallis_arvensis

I read the first post on this thread and am astounding someone would consider a millionaire defrauding the tax pay to the tune of 40 grand a suitable minister for this country. bizare. I also feel somewhat annoyed that said minister doesnt have the strength of mind to be open about his sexuality in this day and age.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘David Laws resigns – what a load of ****’ is closed to new replies.