Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Daily Mash has sussed us out guys…
  • johndoh
    Free Member
    Three_Fish
    Free Member

“I was asked for evidence and just provided random links to adverts on Auto Trader that my opponents couldn’t be bothered to check.

Brilliant

brooess
    Free Member

It’s a myth that social media and the internet have brought power to the people.

We’re just spending our time arguing with strangers about nothing of any real consequence, totally distracted whilst the 1% take more of and more of our £££ 😀

yunki
    Free Member

It’s a myth that social media and the internet have brought power to the people.

We’re just spending our time arguing with strangers about nothing of any real consequence, totally distracted whilst the 1% take more of and more of our £££

Evidence?
    links please

aracer
    Free Member

I disagree. 95% of what I write on here is totally factual. As this article shows:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-292517560

GrahamS

Evidence?
    links please

Plenty of evidence in this very long and tedious research paper by the Professor of Sociology at Cambridge.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Evidence?
    links please

clicky

jambalaya
    Free Member

Excellent. But we all know internet arguments are won by being the last man standing, just keep posting, it’s the ultimate in “having the last word”

D0NK

Oh I dunno it gets a a few warranty jobs speeded up.

We’re just spending our time arguing with strangers about nothing of any real consequence, totally distracted whilst the 1% take more of and more of our ££

the really sad fact is this isn’t some machiavellian plot by our lizard overlords, we just do it ourselves.

Mind you, for most of us arguing semantics with a bunch of strangers is a distraction from work, we’re not going to start a revolution in our lunch hour anyway. I’ve generally got much more important things to be doing outside of business hours (like tightening the C&C bearings on my rear wheel)

johndoh
    Free Member

Excellent. But we all know internet arguments are won by being the last man standing, just keep posting, it’s the ultimate in “having the last word”

[coughs]
    TJ
    [/coughs]

CountZero

[coughs]
    TJ who?
    [/coughs]

dannyh
    Free Member

the really sad fact is this isn’t some machiavellian plot by our lizard overlords, we just do it ourselves.

Bang on. Unfortunately the ability to plaster our opinions all over the world indiscriminately has become confused with actually having anything worth saying or worth being listened to.

The amount of useful information in the world has not changed much ever, all the likes of twitter and Facebook have really done is allow insignificant people to exponentially increase the amount of insignificant shite available.

I don’t believe that the world would be a significantly worse place if the internet had never been invented if I’m honest.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Evidence?
    links please

incontrivertible proof

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Daily Mash has sussed us out guys…’ is closed to new replies.