Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Cyclists are their own worst enemy…
  • mrlebowski
    Free Member

Stunned…

Apologies if this has been done, but I’m stunned by this man!

Pigface
    Free Member

Wow he is a little charmer 🙁

seosamh77
    Free Member

i thought his joke was quite funny! 😆

T666DOM

I watched this unravel on his blog this morning which he’s now deleted . The usual bullshit about road tax & RLJing . Chip on his shoulder after being supposedly knocked down by a bike whilst crossing the road.Kinky Wee devil judging by his twitter following ! -@njames00Nash

joat

I believe our own @muddydwarf is on the twitter feed linked to in the comments section. There can’t be two. Anyway, the cyclist’s a gem, the Suit has no redeeming features.

butcher

What a lovely gentleman 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Yup, I’m linked into some of it. I haven’t retweeted or named him on any tweet as, whilst he is a particularly unpleasant & idiotic individual, he is entitled to his views no matter how wrong they are.
    I thought it was a bit ‘off’ to put his silliness up in youtube/twitter as it wasn’t him who uploaded it. However, I then saw his blog & thought “well, if you put stuff onto the web then you’re there to be shot at” metaphorically speaking of course.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I thought it was a bit ‘off’ to put his silliness up in youtube/twitter as it wasn’t him who uploaded it.

Really?

The man is a silly bigoted fool & deserves to be shamed if you ask me..

jimjam
    Free Member

He’d have been hit by another f***ing cyclist if he started mouthing off to me like that. But something tells me that wouldn’t happen.

Cougar

Wow.

Great debating style of changing the subject as soon someone challenges him on something he says, then running away when he realises she’s not going to be bullied.

Has he got an account on here?

mcgoo
    Free Member

It would have been quite ironic if, when looking at the cyclist to tell her how she deserved to die, he had tripped over the kerb, fallen into the road and then been squashed by a car…. What a ridiculous hate filled little man.

jes
    Free Member

Whilst having a look at the links I noticed a blog that seemed to be asking for donations for medical treatment to resolve health issues after a collision with a cyclist.

link

Bizarre

dave32
    Free Member

I’m with jimjam, but then something tells me he wouldn’t be brave enough to talk to male cyclists in that way..

devash
    Free Member

Just your typical Daily Fail reading Clarkson wannabe.

martinhutch

Judging by his blog and some of the comments on the road.cc article from people who have looked into his background, he clearly has some serious issues, some personal problems of his own.

Not a nice experience for the cyclist he abused, but she handled it well, and I came away feeling rather sorry for the bloke, and hoping he finds some peace soon.

jimjam
    Free Member

martinhutch
    and I came away feeling rather sorry for the bloke, and hoping he finds some peace soon.

You must be a nice guy Martin.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I feel the same tbh. His behaviour is odd to say the least, not just the whole cyclist incident, but setting up a donation page for himself to buy medicine?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Obnoxious man. I’ll keep an eye of for him, I’d quite enjoy giving him my point of view.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

a donation page for himself to buy medicine?

In the form of a white powder to be taken nasally?

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t think he’s particularly obnoxious – just really thick; utterly stupid. I wouldn’t give him the time of day, let alone indulge him in conversation.

richmtb

Odious little man.

“I paid £125 Road tax last year”

“Really? I paid £200 which must mean I have a much nicer car then you. Now **** off”

Is what I’d have said, although I suspect he wouldn’t talk to that way to someone who wasn’t a lone female

dbcooper
    Free Member

Looked and sounded like mansplaining to me. She did well, I admire anyone who can hold their temper..
    Although I agree with the other sentiments, he needs sympathy for his sad life not vitriol.

didgerman
    Free Member

I think he’s obviously a danger to himself, as many of us would’ve just lamped him into the middle of next week, minus front teeth. Should probably look at a care home.
    Full marks to the person filming, and I’m glad it was uploaded, just to remind us of what’s out there.

zippykona

Oooh I just wish it was me he stopped.

Fair enough don’t like cyclists but his gloating comment…….I honestly don’t know what I would have done.
    Probably no violence involved but I would certainly have ruined the rest of his day somehow.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I kept thinking “Punch him in the face! Punch him in the face!”.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I kept thinking “Punch him in the face! Punch him in the face!”.

Tempting as that may be, the poster of the YouTube vid did exactly the right thing by refusing to rise and take the bait. Given that this bloke has gone to ground since the vid went viral it’s pretty clear that public ridicule has done far more to temper his sense of moral superiority and entitlement than a smack on the nose.

Idiots invariably out themselves.

AlexSimon

HoratioHufnagel – Member

I feel the same tbh. His behaviour is odd to say the least, not just the whole cyclist incident, but setting up a donation page for himself to buy medicine?
    I assumed that was a joke – done by someone else. As was the post for it on the Rabbit blog.

allthepies
    Free Member

He’s not worth getting arrested and a criminal record.

bones
    Free Member

I think he needs to work on his comedy material. That said, twits seem to have their own definition of humour that i just don’t get 😕 I must be too working class…

GrahamS

Update on road.cc – he claimed (in a long shambolic barely readable post) that she struck him, then subjected him to a torrent of abuse and filmed his reply!

Unfortunately for him she kept the footage leading up to the incident and it doesn’t show anything like that at all.

His post in all it’s bewildering unparsable illiterate glory (I’ve split it into paragraphs to try to help!):

James Nash Yesterday 5:20 PM

Hi Vicky, this was taken out of context.

What happened was thast I was walking along Cromwell Road the other day about to cross over to the other side of the street when, all of a sudden I was struck by a cyclist mounting the pavement as I was about to step off and cross the road.

My thirst thoughts was to enquire regarding the cyclist’s well-being when all of a sudden I was receiving a torrent of abuse from the said individual and then later on in the day I reaslised that I had become a bit of a celebrity for all the wrong reasons as to this person who collided with myself on the pavement was the cyclist in question who relied to myself a torrid of abuse to myself making passers by looking as to what on earth is going on when of corse giving any responsbilbe persons remarks one would consider something appropriate but, it seems as though the cork has dropped out of the bottle for ”no apparent reason”

if I have offended anyone within this domain I humbly apologise for ant ill-will which has been taken of context for whatever reason as I can only assumne that the individual concerned has an attitude problem and was consequently taken it out of myserlf who just happened to be within the wrong place at the wrong time and have been unable to publicise any blogs within the format that I use due to ”colourful language usedby said in dividuals who have left inappropriate comments upon my blog which to be quit honest has nothing with anybody else other than the lady in question and myself as I inappropriately engaged after being hit with her bike in the street on the pavement prior to crossing the road.

Given the same set of circumstances anyone who was within my shoes would haave said within the heat of the moment when you that II was run into by my accuser on the pavement who has made my life intolerable and so without much further ado, I, James Nash, do humbly apologise to the person with whom I was speaking to whom I thought at the time that I was haveing a sole conversation with which has now brought upon this hornets nest upon myself for the circumnstances alot of people within this medium have jumped in and have been accused and hung drawn and quatered very publically for what was a private converrsation between inteligent adults that for whatever reason has caused alot of unintentional abuse towards myself without being able o give my side of events which took place on that fateful morning to which I apologise once more and hope we can all benefit from this and have a lovely weekend.

Best Wishes to Yiou All,
    Kind Regards, James?

fatboyjon

As misguided and odd as the chap in the video is, it’s quite hard to believe that the author of that blog extract is the same person. Despite his very strange opinions, he seemed reasonably able to communicate and string a sentence together in person, yet his typed diarrhoea reads as if written by a drunk, non English speaking rat.

DezB
    Free Member

Proves my thirst post on the sunject tobe totally correct.

martinhutch

Proves my thirst post

My thirst thoughts was to enquire

<narrows eyes>

fatboyjon

Does GrahamS carry a rolled umbrella to work?

allthepies
    Free Member

He’s a real life Walter Mitty.

GrahamS

As misguided and odd as the chap in the video is, it’s quite hard to believe that the author of that blog extract is the same person.

Yeah weird isn’t it?

Does seem to be the right guy though, the quote is from his Google+ page (from the Photoshop story, since he apparently deleted the story about witnessing a cyclist fatality).

It’s archived here just in case he deletes it too: https://archive.today/ctvZa

I see the vigilante mob has descended on his Google+ page so I can’t see that lasting.

globalti
    Free Member

He comes across to me as a supercilious academic type, who starts out by trying to chat up the cyclist in a rather sneery way and ends up insulting then fleeing because he’s defeated. Not the same person who wrote the incoherent and badly spelled message reproduced later.

mikertroid
    Free Member

I reckon he was having a last laugh on the way to the police station to be interviewed under Operation Yewtree.

GrahamS

He comes across to me as a supercilious academic type

According to his “Medical Mission” charity page he is homeless: 😯

http://www.gofundme.com/l9o38c

DezB
    Free Member

He comes across to me as a supercilious academic type

An insult to academics everywhere

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Cyclists are their own worst enemy…’ is closed to new replies.