Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Cyber Monday deals
  • Rockape63
    Free Member

Can’t see any threads so thought I’d mention that Timberland are doing a 30% off everything for today only. Code is XMASX30

Just saved myself £123 🙂

#LuurveTimberland

lunge

PS are going the Ultegra 6800 chainset for £99 with a BB. Cracking price that is.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Also…bit of an odd one this Iberostar are offering 25% off hotel stays from 1/7/15 to 22/12/15 in their spanish hotels. Haven’t looked into it but as its during the summer hols it could means a cheap deal if getting you flights sorted early too.

code CYBERMONDAY14

chakaping
    Free Member

I need a cheap, but decent mid-size smartphone – something like the Moto G – as a pressie for someone.

Rockape63
    Free Member

I need a cheap, but decent mid-size smartphone – something like the Moto G – as a pressie for someone.

Don’t know anything about it but Ebuyer doing an LG G3 smartfone reduced from £470 to £299.

wilko1999
    Free Member

GAME are doing the best deals on XBox One and PS4 packages if anyone’s interested. I’m very interested but am lacking the necessary coinage 🙁

Tiger6791

PS are going the Ultegra 6800 chainset for £99 with a BB. Cracking price that is.

I think it’s the one they forgot to put on my “Planet X ‘Ultegra’ Carbon Roadie. 😀 – Along with NoName Shimano brakes, chain, BB, random wheels with random hubs.

In fact it has very little ‘Ultegra’ on it

fasthaggis

Does anyone else think that this time of year could be a scammers paradise?

votchy
    Free Member

GAME are doing the best deals on XBox One and PS4 packages if anyone’s interested. I’m very interested but am lacking the necessary coinage

Amazon deals were better than those on Saturday, the xbox one with assassins creed bundle was 299 and you got a free wireless controller!!

kimbers

Works Components
    Just a reminder that we are offering 20% off everything on our website until 12:00 tonight – Just use code: cyber monday at the checkout.

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

Charge Knife £20 and Ti Spoon £30 at Rutland cycling.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Purely by coincidence I ordered by an Alienware laptop for my daughters Christmas and got over £100 off due to a today only deal.

DezB
    Free Member

Anyone know any deals on something called a “Moral Compass”? Apprently I need one 😆

wwaswas

I think trying to buy one for a bargin price online rather than a Local Moral Compass Shop renders them inoperative.

Andy

Yeah Dezb Amazon have them in the same department as their “Moral Highground”, but I wouldn’t touch them as they are a little plastic step that breaks as soon as you try and stand on it 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

Thanks for the help, I’ll keep searching 🙂

wilko1999
    Free Member

My wife got a bargain on a High Horse, to go with the Soapbox that she got in the January sales

ElShalimo

PHD bargain box is back
    Some insulation bargains in there

Onzadog
    Free Member

Who are ps?

wwaswas

They’re PX with a typing error.

nemesis
    Free Member

evillittlegoat – Member
    Charge Knife £20 and Ti Spoon £30 at Rutland cycling.

Thanks for that – needed a new saddle and the Knife is spot on 🙂

nickdavies

Second hand? You can have mine, lightly used but stored away out of sight for the past 10+ years.
    Paypal gift?? 😉

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Cyber Monday deals’ is closed to new replies.