Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Crap food – your guilty pleasure?
  • Mikeypies
    Free Member

kebabs but they arnt that bad tbh chicken or shish or even a doner straight from the spit

toffypops once I start they are gone

Maltloaf a perfect snack 🙂

I dont like Greggs it is realy poor there are much better bakeries in Bristol

Many moons ago in Chester before catching a taxi home I had 4 Big Macs which makes me shudder now but my two mates put away 5-6 eat which might explain how I havent eat there for 20 years

Jam rollypoly,spotted dick etc but only when cooked in quantity and |I havent had a good one for years

but my big one is white bread toast so nice but I cant eat it anymore as I have to eat a high fiber diet which to be honest counts out everything above

tonyplym
    Free Member

Toasted malt loaf with lashings of proper butter. Care needed with the toasting ‘cos it has a tendancy to go from “nicely done” to “cremated” in a matter of seconds.

donsimon
    Free Member

Many moons ago in Chester before catching a taxi home I had 4 Big Macs which makes me shudder now but my two mates put away 5-6 eat which might explain how I havent eat there for 20 years

There’s your problem, you should have gone for a double cheeseburger and chips with chili sauce from the Caspian Kebabhouse.

sunnrider
    Free Member

Cant get past the smell in mc´ds and other industrial meat plants, I will however admit to a weakness for heins beans & spaghetti also hula hoops, dime bars and fish fingers.

Bear in mind I get paid to cook in an organic/fresh ingrediants restaurant.

mikey74
    Free Member

Crisps, in pretty much every form they come in.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Salt and vinegar crisps
    Burgerking
    Pizza
    Kebabs
    Chocolate
    Bacon sarnies
    Any buscuits in the house

That’ll do me, Nom Nom Nom

Wookster

M&M pea nuts……by the kilo……. 😆

trailmonkey

cheese and jam sandwich.

if i feel really filthy, i’ll grill the cheese.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Crap food – your guilty pleasure?’ is closed to new replies.