Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Cove Handjob Frame where to get one?
  • MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Anyone know if i will be able to get a Cove Handjob xc frame for £300 or below? cant find any below £400 and its just outta my budget.

qwerty
    Free Member

2005 = £200 @CRC (but is the notoriously bendy one!)

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

looking for 2007 08 or 09 really. £350 would be perfect.

lord
    Free Member

what size you looking for ? thanks

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

15.5 and pref matte black or white.

otherwise its gonna have to be a merlin malt 4 or a Felt rxc team.

lord
    Free Member

my mate has 1 , not sure of the size , email me in a day or so and ill let you know , stelord at sky dot com cheers

Kit
    Free Member

I would highly recommend that you contact Richard through Gravity Sports in Buckie, and i know a number of other forum members here would also highly recommend the guy.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

cheers kit the frame is £435 on there so a little more than i wnated to,can afford to pay. Just found 2 sites with them for around £360 so ive sent an e-mail to see what frame year acolour and sizes they have.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Only problem is sits dont say what year they are from.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Check out Royles in Wilmslow, I paid £360 for mine from there.

Also JE James in Sheffield have 2 on display

qwerty
    Free Member

[/url]

gamo
    Free Member

As cove prices have just gone up you will be lucky to get a current
    one for much less than £400, rrp is now £495.
    http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/product/9142/Cove_Handjob_XC_Frame

chakaping
    Free Member

It was ’06 that they changed the geometry I believe, so don’t rule those out secondhand.

I’ve got one and it’s great.

DezB
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Maybe you’ll just have to spend a bit of time going through this lot:

http://www.silverfish-uk.com/dealers.php?pbID=0&pcr=1000&pc=PL5+3LT&submit=SEARCH&ibID%5B%5D=2

Kit
    Free Member

cheers kit the frame is £435 on there so a little more than i wnated to,can afford to pay.

I emailed Richard having previously bought a bike from him, and I got a ‘nearly new’ frame, headset and seatpost for £250, although that was 1.5yrs ago… Worth dropping him an email though; he might be able to sort you out with something.

oldfart

bit naughty still calling them Handjob though.Supposed to mean handmade in Canada and since 07 they have been factory made in Taiwan.Factoryjob doesn’t have the same ring though does it?

DezB
    Free Member

Who cares? They’re still fab

oldfart – Member
    bit naughty still calling them Handjob though.Supposed to mean handmade in Canada and since 07 they have been factory made in Taiwan.Factoryjob doesn’t have the same ring though does it?

As far as I’m aware, the places in Canada where bike frames are made are also called factories and the people in Taiwan who build bike frames also use their hands.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

i officially give in, no one in the U.K has on 08 or 07 frame and i cant afford the new price of £495. Cove Handjob just got away!

Im off to cry and decide what frame instead!!!

DezB
    Free Member
    smoke
    Free Member

Supposed to mean handmade in Canada and since 07 they have been factory made in Taiwan

Funny. They’ve been made in Taiwan since….ever.

They are hand made in Taiwan. The decals get applied in Canada.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Cove Handjob Frame where to get one?’ is closed to new replies.