Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Coolest man alive – nominations please
  • kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Chippo !!

hora
    Free Member

If it has to be an actor. Laurence Fishburn. First film I saw him in was Deep Cover- man he was cool in that. Failing that Jeff Goldblum or of course Christopher Walken (King of New York).

Non-actor:

chris82
    Free Member

Bruce Parry.

Not cool in the traditional sense, but cool nevertheless.

AB
    Free Member

MountainGoat
    Free Member

If an actor then David Duchovny for his role as Hank Moody in Californication

…you know I also think Bruce Parry is a cool bloke

Spike Jonze, not because he is necessarily a cool person, but because of the cool things he has done and been involved in.

caledonia
    Free Member

HAS to be either Steve Pete or the one and only 199 Travis Pastrana !!!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

My dad. He's been dead for twenty years now, and was every stereotype of a drunken Irishman you could imagine, but I miss him dearly, and when I was a kid, I thought he was the coolest person I'd ever seen.

hora
    Free Member

Tony Leung. Its the only guy I dont mind my missus fancying as he is cool.

vinnyeh

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Steve McQueen is Dead! b0ll0x. When did this happen?

nickc

Cool people, dancing.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

what about Sylvio Berlusconi – for just not giving a ****

afrothunder88

Black Though of The Roots is definately up there, but Samuel L Jackson is very near the top too.

backhander
    Free Member

Now we're **** talking boys.
    Chippo, you're in just ditch the lycra. Jay-Z, in if only coz he's nobbing Beyonce. Rossi is in on the strength of that helmet alone. I too thought of Berlusconi because he has no right to be that irresponsible and have that much power. Cool.
    No one feeling Palmer though? Downhiller, Champ Snowboarder, MotoXer, crap tatts, overcome problems with booze and drugs, still racing at what, 36? Nails as well as cool IMO.
    Mitch, everyone thinks their dad is cool, except me. Mines a bit of a dick (drunken Irish type too).

roper
    Free Member

backhander
    Free Member

Well Ropes, there's no right or wrong here. If that's who you dig, that's who you dig. I applaud your honesty.

MTT
    Free Member

Shaun Palmer. As a youngster i had a copy of MBUK or MBR with a picture of him on his FSR, Gustavs, he had had a falling out with his kit sponsor so competed in a pair of jeans with Specialized written down the leg in marker pen. Anyone have the picture, i'd like to frame it.

TheBear
    Free Member

Pastrana, Randy Spangler and Dylan will always be cool in my opinion.

MikeT-23
    Free Member

ahem

westkipper
    Free Member

Anybody remember that airshow a few years ago where two russian migs collided in mid-air, one being sliced in two by the others wing? One of the ejected pilots was filmed sitting on his parachute casual-as, enjoying a fly fag. THAT is the coolest man alive!
    (Otherwise, I vote for Samuel L Jackson)

iDave
    Free Member

petesgaff

backhander
    Free Member

iDave see original post.

allyharp

Will Smith

s1m0n
    Free Member

Niall Quinn

richmars

Has to be Shane MacGowan. So cool he doesn't have to try any more:

hora
    Free Member

what about Sylvio Berlusconi – for just not giving a ****

Billionaire? Check
    Leader of a EU country? Check
    Dioty bugger? Check

Love the pics of him being caught staring at lasses on the shows and then there are the promotion of good looking women into his cabinent. Love it. Brown- get rid of your mingers, at least the lookers might have more substance than the idiots you employ.

chakaping
    Free Member

Last time we did this I thought Obama won.

Come on, he's pretty fly…

Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Coolest man alive – nominations please’ is closed to new replies.