Home Forums Bike Forum Chicksands and Coaching

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Chicksands and Coaching
  • LittleNose
    Free Member

A couple of friends and I have just spent a day at Chicksands Bike Park, and booked a couple of hours with Tom Dowie.

Tom quickly understood our lack of skills (anything close to air generally resulted in scars and / or bruises) and took things back to basics and then rebuilt us from the base up to have us both rolling and popping off little bumps on the 4X course in a pretty controlled manner.
    It was obvious that Tom enjoys coaching, as even when he’s covering the basics he’s genuinely interested in how you’re getting on and providing feedback.

It’s the best cash I’ve spent in a long time, and looking forward to getting out again on the MTB soon to build on the basics even more – it seems the fun factor has come back to my single track riding.

If anyone is in that indecisive moment of not being sure about going on a skills course, then I’d suggest that you just bite the bullet and give is a whirl – I’ll certainly be popping back to see Tom and develop my fun of riding the bike a little further again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Chicksands and Coaching’ is closed to new replies.