Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Cheap Terra Nova Laser Competition tents (sub 1 kilo)
  • shedfull
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

You got that email as well huh?

pedalhead
    Free Member

Awesome, been procrastinating over getting a lightweight solo tent, this might just push me over the edge.

shedfull
    Free Member

You got that email as well huh?

Yeah, sorry! But that's a very light tent for the money. Somebody on here will be looking for something like that but won't be on the mailing list.

There'll be about 15 more threads with the same link by the end of the day, like the Cheap mmmBop ones a couple of weeks back.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Well I've ordered one, so thanks shedfull!

Jamie
    Free Member

Yeah, sorry! But that's a very light tent for the money. Somebody on here will be looking for something like that but won't be on the mailing list.

Don't be sorry bro….just saying it was in the F&T mailout.

Kit
    Free Member

Awww shit! I looked at the site yesterday and they were £200, and I ended up buying one elsewhere. Its arriving in the next half an hour by courier. ****! Wonder if I can send it back…

pedalhead
    Free Member

Of course you can…distance selling regs.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Shedfull, you're a star. Been looking at one for ages, but been put off by price. Just got in there before everyone else. Good PSA.

grahamb
    Free Member

One ordered here. Thanks for posting that shedfull.

damitamit
    Free Member

Got that email this morning and couldn't resist either! < 1KG!

pedalhead
    Free Member
    Rik
    Free Member

Got mine yesterday. Free next day courier.

Put it up in the lounge last night as it was pouring it down outside. Surpurb bit of kit and amazed at how light it is. Looking forward to giving it a test this weekend.

Bargain and they've sold out now

pedalhead
    Free Member

Yup mine just arrived, very chuffed. Gonna have a play later on. Wondering if a ground sheet might be a good idea with this one.

Rik
    Free Member

Just going to use my bivi groundsheet. Made of spinnaker fabric and weighs about 75g

pedalhead
    Free Member

I particularly like the way mine has a retail tag saying £279.99 reduced to £200. Not often you get a proper bargain so I'm feeling quite smug.

Rik
    Free Member

Yeah mine said the same.

surfer
    Free Member

UP and running are doing a deal on the Terra Nova laser tents. Got a flyer with my OMM docs.

grahamb
    Free Member

Definitely need to find a footprint for it for use when i don't need to save the last gram of weight. I can see the floor getting punctured.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cheap Terra Nova Laser Competition tents (sub 1 kilo)’ is closed to new replies.