Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cheap cycling (and running) clothes
  • cinnamon_girl

Have only just discovered the website but if you rummage around then you can find some bargains.

For example Scott Windstopper Gilet for less than £20, ladies tops for £10, Scott mens bib tights from £20. Bikes too.

Happy shopping. 🙂

http://www.startfitness.co.uk

wafty
    Free Member

At first thought you were enquiring on where to buy etc from the title.. I use Aldi . .good stuff and I don’t mind it getting ripped at there prices .. runs off now to check out your link 🙂

rusty90
    Free Member

Good find CG. Some genuine bargains there, well hidden under a pile of rubbish only available in sizes XS and XXL. Quite tempted by the SealSkinz Leather Road Cycle Gloves, which look gorgeous.

Got Mrs Rusty’s Xmas present sorted as well –
    Accessories » Miscellaneous » Fitness Aids / Stress Relief » Tiger Tail 18″ Self Massage Tool

cinnamon_girl

Thanks. 🙂

It does take some time to sift through doesn’t it but glad you’ve found it useful. 8)

Certainly the Scott clothing used to be very good quality and I have a gilet on its way, excellent value for Windstopper.

legolam
    Free Member

Bought loads of ladies Scott clothing from them a couple of months ago – great value, decent quality and excellent refund service when I had to send a couple of items back (wrong size). They’re based in Newcastle and have a couple of decently stocked shops too. They often have 10% off (the code is often “month10” eg OCTOBER10).

cinnamon_girl

Good to hear about their refund service, thanks!

Scott do some really nice ladies cycling gear but do you think I can ever find it in a real shop down South??!!

rusty90
    Free Member

excellent refund service

Ah, that’s good to know. Sizing is always a problem with bike clothing. I bought some Mavic gloves from CRC; starting of with small, since I have the hands of a teenage girl (don’t tell the cops), and gradually worked my way up to large, which finally fitted. God knows what someone with large hands would have done.

cinnamon_girl

Lol at rusty90. 🙂

Just a little update … Scott Windstopper gilet arrived this morning. It’s made from the Active Shell fabric so quite a lot lighter than my Gore Bike Wear one.

Sizing is spot-on, it’s well-made but I wish the front pocket was larger although there is a rear pocket.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cheap cycling (and running) clothes’ is closed to new replies.