Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cheap copy of Autocad
  • glacier79
    Free Member

Hey there, I’m looking for a reasonably priced (or free) copy of Autocad LT 2008 or higher. If anyone can point me in the direction of a copy it would be most appreciated, thanks.

Junkyard
    Free Member
    Zedsdead
    Free Member

If you are a student you can get the genuine latest version for free.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Me mate uses a pukka version of a CAD “look a like”. He’s used proper CAD for many years and prefers this other version. His drawings integrate into our CAD software with no problems too.

I’ll get the name for you as I can’t remember it.

kevj
    Free Member

Zedsdead – Member

If you are a student you can get the genuine latest version for free.

This is true but it adds an unsightly and very frowned upon ‘plot stamp’ to all printed drawings (At least in some circles 🙄

Draftsight is made by the same people who make solidworks and is a very usable version which is remarkably similar to Autocad. Supports the newer 2011 .dwg format filing system too.

Good for free 😀

freeandsingle
    Free Member

I would also recommend you look at DraftSight: http://www.3ds.com/products/draftsight/free-cad-software/

coolhandluke
    Free Member

try Projcad. about £200. AUTOCAD Compatible and my pal thinks is better, certainly way way cheaper.

marvincooper

+1 for Draftsight. Free and as far as I can tell just like Autocad (not used it for a few years mind)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cheap copy of Autocad’ is closed to new replies.