Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Carbon Fargo
  • GregMay
    Free Member

So… looks like there may be a carbon Fargo in the pipes.

https://instagram.com/p/3z-gyaLHed/

Quite interesting. No Alternator back end – semi integrated cable runs – and the back end, beefier I’ll say, of a 2015 carbon Warbird.

I am interested.

But would I sell my Ti Fargo to buy this…. I don’t know.

igm

No. Just no.

jameso

Tyres look interesting

GregMay
    Free Member

Hmm hadn’t spotted them. Looks like a WTB logo, but not sure that it is.

Teravail appears to be the name, Google-Fu is failing me. Other part of the logo looks like it says Sparwood.

thomthumb
    Free Member
    cynic-al
    Free Member

Interesting, light tourers seem like a good product to me, more versatile if fun to ride unloaded.

2nd link not working for me.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Vertically compliant yet laterally stiff?

For starters, it’s a completely new carbon fiber frame design, with each tube having a unique profile. The rear triangle utilizes a Class 5 Vibration Reduction System like the Warbird. What does that mean? All you need to know is that supposedly the stays, in combination with the thru-axle creates a “spring like” feel on rough surfaces. The seat stays are long and narrow, while the chain stays are wide and flat. This gives compliance when needed.

munro
    Free Member

The Radvist article has made me smile in my trousers. I’ve got a MK1 Fargo and I love it but this would be awesome for multi day epics – drooling 🙄

bikebouy
    Free Member

In Gods name thats stunning..

Here, take all my money and give me one right now.

I love it. Thats a perfect bike for my European adventures I have planned over the winter… 8)

ratherbeintobago

It is nice, isn’t it?

As an aside, Salsa tell me they’ve signed a UK distro deal with Raleigh and expect to be shipping to the UK again next month.

allthepies
    Free Member

I approve this bike.

johnnystorm

My new favourite bike :mrgreen:

Pics on the Salsa page have Thunder Burts fitted. Not sure they’d be my first choice if embarking on a 2800 mile ride….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Carbon Fargo’ is closed to new replies.