• This topic has 60 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by stox.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Can we talk about circumcision ?
  • stox
    Free Member

Of the adult male variety just so there’s no confusion 🙂

Ok, without going into much detail it looks like I’m faced with the option of losing my ticky tackle for medical reasons.

Yes I fully expect to get some non-sensible responses on here … I know the score so do your best ! 😀
    equally I’m hoping there may be some who have first hand experience who don’t mind offering some of that experience….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

[img]http://df4h2992h0mqq.cloudfront.net/images/banana.jpg[/img]

🙂

Sorry…couldn’t resist! Hope it all works out OK for you and the little chap, though!

stox
    Free Member

I wouldn’t have expected anything less! One skin would have done though 🙂

ton

i snapped my banjo string many moons ago.
    taking a pee was pretty painfull for a few days……….good luck 😀

wwaswas

i snapped my banjo string many moons ago

too much plucking?

project
    Free Member

Read the Virgin Soldiers, for the story of how they had it done to get out of the army.

stox
    Free Member

I’m hoping I can keep my seat belt 8)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

One skin, two skin, three skin, four….Yep. There are four of them.

Merak

Cheesy bunnet?

skink2020

It’s not that bad. I had some foreskin shrinkage that meant i had to get mine removed.
    About 2 weeks of strong discomfort then it started to desensitize quite quickly after that.
    If i’m totally honest, takes a bit longer to finish.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

too much plucking?

?

PJM1974
    Free Member

I anticipate that this thread will be cut short.

yossarian
    Free Member

You’ll be walking like John Wayne for a while

stox
    Free Member

One skin, two skin, three skin, four….Yep. There are four of them.

I was a bit slow with that one!

Cougar

Mate of mine had it done a couple of years back for medical reasons. Said it was a non-issue.

argoose
    Free Member

Couple of mates have had it done, not happy bunnies.
    First was a lad in our unit in Aldershot, said he could feel half the stitches pop when he got a bit of wind in his sails. We didn’t help taking all the “Top Shelf” mags in for him.
    Second was years later in our office, said it was very uncomfortable. Didn’t pop many stitches, but we weren’t around to help. 🙄

Drac

Had it done when I was in my teens, the surgeon made a mess off it so i had to have it redone, they also used the wrong dressing an adhesive one which you could imagine took form hold. One the most horrible experiences I’ve ever had.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Morning glory will be painful!

seanoc
    Free Member

It knacks! It’ll feel odd for a few years after too, especially when you submerge the chief in water.

SaxonRider

A friend of mine was travelling abroad (in Latin America), when he developed an infection down there and had to be circumcised. He was 19 at the time, and reports that ‘it hurt’. ‘Alot’.

takisawa2

Had mine done, I was about 25 I think. It did hurt, I wont lie. But it desentises very quickly.
    Worst thing…the stitches. No “action” for 6 weeks was bloody murder. I got about 3 weeks in. Got carried away one afternoon. The resultant bloodbath was incredible. Seriously. The mrs thought I’d slit my wrists. Had to visit the nurse to get a stitch put back in. 🙂

wallop

oh god 😆

stox
    Free Member

😆 @ takisawa2

rOcKeTdOg

Balanitis xerotica obliterans, phimosis or something else?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Probly the best thing I’ve had done! Used to get a really sore 4skin at times. Had it lopped of & it was much better & still is!
    Had no probs or issues since.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Had to visit the nurse to get a stitch put back in

And your explanation to the Mrs was….?

🙂

Tom83

Had mine done when i was early teens for medical reasons. Can’t remember it hurting to be honest. Can get a bit of chafing if i don’t have trunk style boxers on for longer rides. Apart from that no dramas!

stox
    Free Member

@ takisawa2 – can I ask how you feel about it now post op ? .. Assuming the blood has stopped of course 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Once you have decided to have the op there will be no pulling back 😆

wallop

oh god 😆

stox
    Free Member

Once you have decided to have the op there will be no pulling back

Terrible! 🙂

grahamh
    Free Member

well its no skin of of my nose. :mrgreen:

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

wallop – Member
    oh god

POSTED 15 MINUTES AGO

wallop – Member
    oh god

POSTED 4 MINUTES AGO

wwaswas

Has anyone mentioned leaving a tip for the surgical team?

tomfun

Had the op at 26 for medical reasons and glad i had it done. In and out as a day patient and just lounged about the house in very loose pants for a week walking like John Wayne. No issues really, its just a bit painful having a piss for the first few days. The missus didnt help matters as she found it very funny to get all sexy to fire up my engines just for shits and giggles.

stox
    Free Member

Wwaswas – we have a winner!

Tomfun – thanks for that …. kind of backs up a lot of what I’ve read…

For those who have had it done, do you get used to the feeling of being ‘helmeted’ ??

takisawa2

Stox, it feels fine now mate.
    But then, it was almost 20 years ago. 🙂

Seriously, its not that bad. After a few weeks it just became “normal”, so to speak.

You could always get a nice photo done, before its done…
    Perhaps even commission a local artist to do something in watercolours.
    Honestly, you’ll not miss it. 😉

AdamW
    Free Member

Had it done a few years ago for medical reasons. Some general advice below from my experience.

Was under for about an hour.
    Took six weeks to heal OK.
    Strongly suggest you get some comfy briefs if you normally wear boxers as the stitches may catch. Put a gauze pad with some petroleum jelly in the front to prevent stitches catching. I used boxers for a short time and it was very bloody for a while!
    Be warned: your frenulum (banjo string) will be cut and it has blood vessels so is more likely to bleed.

And you will be absolutely gagging for some action by the time it heals!

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

Had it done for phimosis reasons. In and out hospital in a day. A couple of uncomfortable nights when I woke in pain a few times a night (for me, doing mental arithmetic like multiplying 79 and 362 gave enough distraction to ease the unwanted swelling and stitch stretching within a minute or two). It took slightly over a week before I was fine wearing anything below the waist. One day I couldn’t stand anything rubbing, the next it was fine. Luckily I was able to work from home during this time. After that, no more pains.

Another interesting issue was peeing. I would pee in the pan, up the wall and down my leg all at the same time. That took a while to settle down.

plop_pants
    Free Member

That CR advert, down there, is a little unfortunate.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Can we talk about circumcision ?’ is closed to new replies.