Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Can I see your fixie/SS roadies
  • oldgit
    Free Member

For a bit of inspiration, Looking to s/s my Gios and go with a mix of old and new.

muddyfoxcourier
    Free Member

stealbikes

I'm going to bed 20 minutes ago , but you could look for my blog on the above link.

Havent done much with the blog in a while , but , my fixie is up on there. Look back on the previous posts .
    or something .
    It was a money's no object type build though. I'm not even sure what the final bill was.

OK , I'm deffo off to bed .

CTML
    Free Member

A very good friend of mine rides a blue Gios conversion, its gorgeous but why would you want to s/s such a lovely road bike?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Not exactly a roadie but it is SS and it is a Fixie

Bregante
    oldgit
    Free Member

CTML
    My Gios is one of the budget ones they made. It's an Evolution, but it doesn't have the trademark Gios ends just no name ones, it isn't Columbus either.
    Basically the restoration cost would be almost as much a new steel Gios.

barrykellett
    Free Member

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

No longer mine, sadly, but we had a lot of fun together:

ourmaninthenorth

Late 1970s Holdsworth Equipe. Frame is nothing fancy (not like the real Holdsworths, of which my friend has one). Only new parts are wheels and brake cartridges. All the rest is second hand, donated, parts bin or NOS. Cost me just over £200 to build.

Haze

Soon to get more black bits…

witty.name
    Free Member

[img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4051/4208581996_eb8012d4ea_b.jpg[/img]

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Cool, been wanting an excuse for a few days!

Just had new wheels so feeling pretty pimp! (And hence why there's no chain fitted)

I know some people on hear think Spec bikes are souless but I love my little Langster – it fits really well and never ceases to put a grin on my face! What more can I ask? :mrgreen:

scholarsgate
    Free Member

My 1985 peugeot elan. My first real bike as a kid. Been hanging up in the garage for twenty years. Resurrected this summer. Had to redish and respace the rear wheel.

rootes1

My 'stealth' Langster (now sold)

though I have just ordered one of these:
    Pearson Touche
    – might go with it as a 3 speed

soobalias
    Free Member

working blind here as piccys blocked at work but……

might be a bike

alpin
    Free Member

bit of a seat abngle going on there…..

mrbagel
    Free Member

clunker

Mines at Mercian being sprayed 🙁

alpin
    Free Member

here's my bruiser cruiser. the wheels (self built), saddle, brake lever, chain and sprockets are new. everything else has been salvaged. stripped down the frame, painted it and had some stickers made up (even got my name on te top tube). it's scruffy as hell but gives a nice ride – and it was cheap!

finbar
    Free Member

Gears is the new fixed.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Can I see your fixie/SS roadies’ is closed to new replies.