Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Camelbak Antidote leaking
  • simmy
    Free Member

Getting really fed up now 🙄

Only got this back in the summer and its started leaking around the filler neck.

All I’ve found online is to make sure the cap is put on correctly I.e. lined up with the circle then turned to the top which I’ve always done.

Anyone else suffering from a leaky bladder ( pardon the pun ) ? Seems like a dodgy seal ?

Simon

Mine leaked but at the quick release on the hose.
    Sent it back to Merlin and they replaced it.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Lifetime warranty?

simmy
    Free Member

Any idea if you need the till receipt ? I got it from Decathlon it was in a small backpack which I sold on E Bay and just kept the bladder as I’ve a HAWG N V so the receipt will be for the backpack but I’ve no idea where it is.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

If you have a loyaltycard they know all your purchases and warranty stuff and are really helpful ime. Its worth asking anyway. If you’re really stuck then do you know anyone else with one and a receipt?

simmy
    Free Member

Never had a loyalty card so will nip in tomorrow and see what they say.

I’m gonna get one of them cheap B Twin bladders in the meantime anyway if they do send my Antidote off.

zelak999
    Free Member

I had a leak from the hose inlet. Lubed it with some Vaseline and problem solved.
    That was 6 months ago now.

FuzzyWuzzy

Hmm might try that, mine leaks about 50% of the time at the host connector (despite making sure it clicks in properly every time I use it). It’s not one of my favourite things to get the Camelbak from the garage before a ride only to find it’s soaked through. I probably should have kept the receipt as well…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak Antidote leaking’ is closed to new replies.