Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Caddy Maxi Life Owners
  • prezet
    Free Member

Considering one of these, but not had time to make it to the garage … with the two rear seats out, how much space is there in the boot for bikes? Would I be able to get one or two in with the front wheels out?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Okey dokey!
    Rear bench out – Shorter bikes go in whole.
    A Cube AMS Race needs either the front wheel out OR the single flipping forward only.
    A second one will go in next to it reversed.
    Flip the double and you can get three bikes in whole and three people and kit.
    Front wheels out and its 5 bikes, 5 people and kit.
    I have had 7 people, kit and 6 bikes using a towbar carrier for four and the other two in the boot – its big enough to take them wheels out.

botk
    Free Member

no back seat and with the single middle seat folded up i can get two medium frame 650b bikes in no problem, slide rear wheels in folded up seat slot. still leaves room for at least two more bike with front wheels off.

prezet
    Free Member

Cheers guys!

swillybey
    Free Member

With the back bench out (leaving 5 seats) two 26″ers will go in whole, on the angle. May have to spin the bars of one of them 180 to gain a bit more length.

Alternatively take front wheels out and they’ll go in straight, against the sides leaving loads of room for other stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Caddy Maxi Life Owners’ is closed to new replies.