Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Brewery ride – ramsbottom
  • binners

He’s published the recipe. EEK! Does that not mean you have to track us all down, and kill us G? 😉

derek_starship
    Free Member

Binners – some MBs could well play a critical part in your recovery. Bake several dozen, RICE the leg and tuck in!

GRAEMEJONES

Binners, you made the fatal mistake of taking us back to the Brewery via Chez Binners though,so no need to hunt down, 😛 anyhow, hope they go down well with everyone, they are nice warmed up, 10 secs in the microwave NO MORE. 😉

derek_starship
    Free Member

I am going to make these legendary savouries tonight. I forsee some very odd cheese-induced dreams for the early hours!

When’s the next Rammy Ride anyway? I’m hooked on that area – it’s brill and ace and everythink.

binners

EEK! I’m definitely going to produce a batch of these little beauties, specifically for soup dunking duties. That sounds like a dream ticket Graeme 😀

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

thanks for the good turn out folks , a good ride considering the conditions .There aren’t any rides planned Derek but we ride locally on a regular basis so you could always contact me or graham or tony direct , where are you based ?

GRAEMEJONES

Binners you’re more than welcome ! Good luck to you and Neil for Saturday 🙂

derek_starship
    Free Member

mr p – I’m in Swinton – about a 25 mile round trip. But well worth a gallon of diesel to get out on the tops with the group. I really enjoyed yesterday’s ride. Thanks again and for the invites to join you in future.

wors

DSC_0001

D0NK

bleedin hell, completely missed this one, had no idea it was on. Sounds like you had fun.

GRAEMEJONES

Some nice shots there wors, thanks very much for putting the effort in to get some decent photo’s. 🙂

wors

Thanks Graeme 😀 although if i had a chest pack or something with a bit more easier access i’d have got a few more.

Donk you missed a cracking day out, and an 8 mile wobble on the way home!

GRAEMEJONES

wors, I use the large Warthog one of these when I take the SLR out. You can fasten it to the chest strap of your Camelbak with a couple of carribeeners, its then easy to get it off .

camera chest pack

Bunnyhop

Wors – I love the first 3 pictures, riders just about to take the plunge down the last steep descent of the day with the moors in the background.

nbt

Bit late to the party here, I only got on decent pic as to be honest I forgot I had my camera for most of the ride, but this pic of big_n_daft is not bad for a compact

Big and Daft by Notoriously Bad Typist, on Flickr

big_n_daft
    Free Member

I almost look like I know what I’m doing 😉

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Brewery ride – ramsbottom’ is closed to new replies.