Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 198 total)
  • BMW X6, saturday night in Llanberis?
  • Olly
    Free Member

Hello to you, X6 owner, saturday night in llanberis.

as my cronies and i, alighted our respective vehicles, having been for a Stonking pizza and a pint, at the pizza and a pint pub on the….. west[?] end of llanberis, we wandered passed one of them there new fangled X6s

"how silly" i say

"i agree, its a jumped up 1 series surely?" says another

"i would like a car as awkward and uneconomical as a 4×4 please, but would like no bootspace whatsoever" cooed a third.

as said fellow pulled off, i also happened to remark "and an automatic too, what a fanny" (as it was one of those stickless waste of spaces)

we smiled to ourselves, however as he REVVVVED off down the road and flicked his angry fingers out the open window, we were forced to crease over with laughing.

oops, probably wouldnt have been so rude if we'de known his window was open.

tee hee!

……perhaps you had to be there? but thought i would share anyhoo

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Do you or you or your friends involved in this hilarity drive a £50,000 car?

IanMunro
    Free Member

I don't own a £50,000 golden penis, but I can still spot a cock 🙂

iamsporticus
    Free Member

You probably did have to be there

I loath X6's however Im glad I wasnt having a pint and a pizza with you myself

Gary_M
    Free Member

oops, probably wouldnt have been so rude if we'de known his window was open.

Probably also wouldn't have been so rude if you could afford to buy one.

Do you think everyone in the world uses this forum? I bet he doesn't see your hilarioulsy funny post.

sofatester
    Free Member

Do you or you or your friends involved in this hilarity drive a £50,000 car?

Or maybe should you say – "Do you or you or your friends involved in this hilarity drive a £50,000 car that is owned by the bank until they pay off the monthly £500 for the next 5 years?"

X6 driver = ####

Gary_M
    Free Member

Thats a good deal sofatester, where do you get your figures from? I may take them up on a loan.

Olly
    Free Member

ahahaa!

really?!!!!

is being able to afford a 50k car something to aspire to?
    nay, being able to afford it, the ACTUALLY buying it, rather than spending it on something a bit more interesting?
    praps im not bothered enough what people think of my bank balance?
    cause if i had 50k i wouldnt spend it on a flash car, and if i WAS spending 50k on a car an X6 would precisely at the bottom of the list*!

*bottom of the list being based on, i CANNOT think of a car i would choose it over, seriously, i would rather have a fleet of 50 kia prides.

seriously!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yes. Why on earth would it not be?

uplink
    Free Member

"how silly" i say

"i agree, its a jumped up 1 series surely?" says another

"i would like a car as awkward and uneconomical as a 4×4 please, but would like no bootspace whatsoever" cooed a third.

as said fellow pulled off, i also happened to remark "and an automatic too, what a fanny" (as it was one of those stickless waste of spaces)

Were you – perchance – on a school trip?

flatfish
    Free Member

KIA pride????
    You don't aspire to much then.

sofatester
    Free Member

Thats a good deal sofatester, where do you get your figures from? I may take them up on a loan.

The magic bank in my head GaryM. The one I use when I’m looking at the 2010 specialized prices 😯

Gary_M
    Free Member

nay, being able to afford it, the ACTUALLY buying it, rather than spending it on something a bit more interesting?

The first line I understand, the second appears to be nonsense. Perhaps the owner finds cars interesting. I realise you may find this hard to believe but some people actually enjoy spending money on stuff other than playing with bicycles. Did he buy it with your money – no, well stop being so judgemental then.

nuke

Did he buy it with your money – no, well stop being so judgemental then.

😆 …after your comments on the wedding dress thread

IanMunro
    Free Member

Yes. Why on earth would it not be?
    Well I guess it depends where it is on your list of aspirations.
    If it's before the aspiration of being happy and fulfilled then I'd suggest someone's priorities have been skewed.
    If someone thinks the aspiration will aid happiness and fulfilment, then I'd suggest medical help 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

ahahaa!

really?!!!!

Damn right it is.

Olly
    Free Member

lollers!
    touched a nerve?
    had one nicked?
    or been turned down for a loan for one?!

very defensive here Gary et al.

i LIKE being judgemental.

Perhaps the owner finds cars interesting

and buys an X6? pull the other one!

Were you – perchance – on a school trip?

pretty much, we didnt get into electric mountain in the end though sadly 🙁

Gary_M
    Free Member

I fail to see the connection nuke, is the owner scrapping the car, do we know if it was bought new. No we don't so shut up then. Unless of course you actually have something relevant to say.

I'd love to hear how you think destroying a wedding dress that could have been re-used has anything to do with someone acting like a nob. I think you've possibly got the wrong end of the stick on both counts.

Go away, reread my posts (if you really must stalk me) and come back with a valid answer.

and buys an X6? pull the other one! One mans interesting is another mans boring.

leftyboy
    Free Member

Seems to be a case of creating a niche market where none exists, then find people willing to blow a large amount of cash to have the latest trend.

All the 'off-road' and 'cross-over' cars are solutions to non-existant problems.

IMHO 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

leftyboy – Member
    Seems to be a case of creating a niche market where none exists, then find people willing to blow a large amount of cash to have the latest trend.

650b wheels, anyone?

Olly
    Free Member

youve totally got the wrong end of the stick gary.

it wasnt a comment about his car at all, we were pretty much being bitchy 12 yr old girls, i was commenting on how it was quite funny that our 12 yr old girl bitchery enraged him enough to act in the way he did.

couldnt you have just shrugged it off as childishness?

leftyboy
    Free Member

MTT exactly my point 😆

Terrydactyl

It takes all sorts to make a world…………

However, an X6 is a crap car as Olly's crew announced.

If you need a tank, a hummer would be more practical or a landy.

Myself? i am waiting till they bring out the car from Captain scarlet, the one you drive sitting backwards.

stumpy01

Blimey – there's some right stroppy people on here!

SO basically, some people had a moan about something they saw, not realising the owner of their subject was in the vicinity & he wasn't best pleased and gesticulated so……
    …..and……..?! I think it's quite amusing. Who hasn't done that – talked about something and then realised that the owner of what you are talking about is right there…..

"that Meta 5 is a pile of toilet, the frame's crack left, right & centre"….."by the way, what do you ride"………"erm, I've got a Meta 5"………."erm, oh, well they're not that bad"…………….

"cor, she's a bit of alright"………."she'd get it"……"yeah, I bet she loves it"…………"erm, that's my 14yr old daughter you're talking about"………"erm"……………

that kinda thing.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Olly I think you'll find I have exactly the right end of the stick. I wouldn't buy a 4*4, I don't like them personally, and my posts were referring to your immaturity. Perhaps I'm too subtly for you.

I’m also a bit confused that you find it unusual that he gesticulated at you, I’m sure many people would do the same.

Another ‘this is hilariously funny, but isn’t really funny at all’ posts.

Olly
    Free Member

each to thier own gary, but anyone who would rather negotiate a barge down the pass (a4086) rather than one of these is an oaf, IMPO of course

i also like being immature, ill be serious and sensible about life when im older, and give a plop what people think.

and this is for flatfish.

zip zip.

Gary_M
    Free Member

each to thier own gary

mmm yes, indeed.

Good car for £1k though.

Olly
    Free Member

kia pride would be a rip off at a grand, thats a new style picanto, and theyre ACE (but i would say that, i had one and im very opinionated)

Gary_M
    Free Member

Oh sorry I thought you meant it was £1k new and when you make your first £50k your gonna buy 50 of them.

molgrips
    Free Member

I could afford one. I haven't got one tho 🙂

Can think of loads of way nicer cars at that price range. Even ones made by BMW.

RepacK
    Free Member

What a silly thread.
    But my 2p the X6 is a rather pointless vehicle & I can think of plenty of £50k cars Id like. There Im well & truly sat on the fence 😈

Gary_M
    Free Member

Congratulations molgrips.

djglover
    Free Member

I bet you cried into your pillow once you got back to the sordid little grief hole you call home.

kimbers

50k on a car??

how silly

you could buy 20 bikes for that!

anagallis_arvensis

can I just say I have no idea what an x6 looks like but I do not aspire to own one or any other £50 grand car. I really cannot see how anyone would want to spend more than half that on a car. I suppose I wouldnt mind having a spare 50 grand though, but my life would have degenerated to complete tedium if I thought spending it on a car was a good idea.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I really cannot see how anyone would want to spend more than half that on a car.

Perhaps there are a lot of people out there who think spending £25k on a car is as crazy as you think spending £50k on one is. It's all relative to what you've got.

anagallis_arvensis

Perhaps there are a lot of people out there who think spending £25k on a car is as crazy as you think spending £50k on one is. It's all relative to what you've got.

My point was that no its not relative to what you've got, I've never paid more than a grand for a car, but have bought bikes that cost much more.

elliptic
    Free Member

Being able to afford one, well yes.

But actually owning one? No, definitely not.

ski
    Free Member

Talking about expensive cars

I wonder how many new cars in that price range are actually bought outright and are not on HP?

not many I guess….

Terrydactyl

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 198 total)

The topic ‘BMW X6, saturday night in Llanberis?’ is closed to new replies.