Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 126 total)
  • Blood in yer spaff?
  • Houns

For a few weeks now I’ve had blood in my man juice. Obviously not a nice thing so went and had it checked out.

I carried my full, still warm specimen pot aloft with pride through my local hospital for testing, alas they found nothing wrong (this was about 6 weeks ago).

Everything was fine for a while after, back to finest full fat colour…. However a couple of weeks ago the blood came back, much worse this time (more like raspberry jam instead of pearl jam).

I’ve been to the Drs again and have an appointment at the GUM clinic for a full mot down there (had one in December and everything came back clear) later this week.

So, has anyone else had this problem? What was it diagnosed as?

Jamie
    Free Member

*puts down brunch*

Houns

You mind if I have it? Feeling peckish

wwaswas

fair play to you for not registering a new login for this one.

I had blood in my wee recently as a result of a kidney infection – is your wee ok?

I suspect your prostate will be feelign the rubber glove of discomfort fairly soon.

hora
    Free Member

Have you had your Prostate checked? I imagine you will have. You don’t have to be in your 50’s to have issues.

All the best though Houns.

teasel
    Free Member

Reading that made my willy hurt very slightly…

DezB
    Free Member

Raspberry jam on toast anyone?

Houns

Pee is fine as far as I can tell, though this will be teste d at the gum clinic

Nah not ashamed of it, can’t help it

allthepies
    Free Member

<politely refuses clotted cream and jam scone>

Houns

Cheers Hora

The only prostrate checking I’ve had done has been either by myself or my gf

captaincarbon
    Free Member

My muller corner has just been filed under Clinical Waste……. 😯

fair play to you sir for fronting up with this one …

hora
    Free Member

Thank you for having the guts to talk about it.

Houns

Lol @ captain carbon

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

They had this an embarrassing bodies the other week. Have a look on the Ch4 website as I can remember what they said… other than I imagine you’d know if you’d taken a blow to the area.

Fair play to you for talking openly about it.

Houns

Cheers tsy, I’ll go check it out

I’ve not hid the fact on here on various threads about testicular cancer in the past, that I have a lump on one of the boys. This is/was a cyst, it has been aching a little so must be related to this

hora
    Free Member

Slightly off topic but how did you find out? Are you the sort who likes to uzzi the lot around onto the lady, pillows/sheets and wall? 😆 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Very much lol at captain carbon

Houns

I thought it tasted funny when she snowballed me

DezB
    Free Member

Please don’t answer Hora’s question. [edit]ah, too late 🙁 I was hoping to stick with my imagination’s answer)

wwaswas

Please don’t answer Hora’s question.

just too late…

Houns

What was your imaginations answer?!

soobalias
    Free Member

having blood pouring from the ‘old chap’ is one of the worst sights a man can see.

[/PA]

DezB
    Free Member

What was your imaginations answer?

I’d rather keep that to myself. But it was far more er.. medical.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Have you ever seen the old Physics teachers trick of filling a bottle with steam and having air pressure pull a hard boiled egg inside as it condenses?
    I am thinking Houns did not have a hard boiled egg to hand.

Houns

😯

hora
    Free Member

Looking at the stats its a tiny risk for <50yrs but I’d rather it was focused on/looked into to rule out earlier rather than later.

Houns

Prostrate cancer is what saw my Grandad off so always aware of symptoms

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Of course I wish Houns all the best and hope for a happy outcome.

almightydutch
    Free Member

I had the rasperry jam a couple of years ago. Well more like bright red porridge to be honest. Cue Air Ambulance ride to Countess of Chester hospital where another half pint came out too.

In all fairness i had just highsided my race bike at Oulton park and it later turned out i’d punctured my kidney and severly bruised bowels.

You’ll be fine!!

Houns

Just hope I don’t have to have a camera up there…. They’d have to find it first

uphillcursing
    Free Member

No prizes for guessing where this goes.

Houns

It’s a toothbrush, please tell me it is

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Sadly mate it will not reach your teeth no matter how hard the Sonographer pushes.

Houns

Well no amount of red headed lesbian pron is going to make it reappear for some time

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Houns, that is not for the frontal areas. They average about 15-18mm in diameter. You just made my eyes water!

Houns

Oops ha ha!

project
    Free Member

Great to see men talking about mens problems in an open and sometimes funny way, well done that man.

Best wishes with the treatment.

DrP

Probably GAIDS.

DrP

hora
    Free Member

Giraffe AID’s? Thats a new strain.

Houns

Good Aids? Phew!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘Blood in yer spaff?’ is closed to new replies.