Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Blatent coaching plug, with Chipps blessing
  • iDave
    Free Member

He’s too busy to sort out a press release so gave his official blessing for me to post on here.

We, RST Sport, are offering a new service to help riders train and prepare for enduros, sportives, marathons, 24hr events etc.

You get personalised training guidance, advice on nutrition for training and the event, pretty much whatever advice you need to go into an event with more confidence – the whole plan is £99.50, much reduced from our normal 1:1 coaching fees.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Are you a super human or what? Next time you’ll tell us you can ride a bike… Jesus wept…
    Seriously – good luck!

iDave
    Free Member

I’ll take that as a compliment HC!

philconsequence
    Free Member

*awaits the onslaught from web-designers and graphic-designers about the website you’ve linked to*

🙂 good price for the service, if i was training for an event i think i’d definitely put up the cash! good luck mr dave

*runs off to find a lolcat for dave*

Merlinman

Err…. what Chipps agreed to was for you to post free details of your diet – not an advert for your services – so we’ve removed the link.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Oops!

iDave
    Free Member

Err, no he agreed about the diet AND an previous press release I sent him. Said I could either wait for him to edited it for the news section or I could just post on the forum. I can forward the email to you if you like?

“I’ve not had a chance to get the story up, sorry, run out of time. Feel free to put it on the forum”

soobalias
    Free Member

*grabs handbag*

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Oops!

philconsequence
    Free Member

awww man, i was all geared up with tea and biscuits ready to read angry comments about the alignment of text on the webpage and font choice!

what happens if i were to post a link? purely so i can enjoy these biscuits of course 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Blatent coaching plug, with Chipps blessing’ is closed to new replies.