Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • BING BONG – Howies sale alert…
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

one day (and a bit) only. enter code DAY16H for 20% off everything (inc sale items). my bank account is about to be attacked…

still pretty prices, but jumpers can be got for around 30something quid. i REALLY want their fleece though…

andylaightscat
    Free Member

does it have a bar of dairy milk in the pocket???

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

unfortunately not 😉

Bing
    Free Member

You rang, m’laud?

Pieface

Not been on that site for ages, but £50 for a scarf!

W

T

and a big fat

F

fatmax

Agree with Pieface. I like Howies clobber, and use their merino tops a lot, but prices are getting out of control unfortunately. 20% off makes them more sensible, but I certainly don’t get as much as I used to…

jools182
    Free Member

£150 for a fleece?

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Don’t really understand Howies. I really like their stuff but it’s not exactly unique so there’s no way on Earth I’m going to pay such a stupid amount, even after a 20% discount…

CaptJon
    Free Member

I’ve said it before, but i’ll say it again – fantastic trousers. Although looking at the site it seems they have drastically reduced their range… perhaps to make room for some new ones.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thing is, its just so nicely mde (ime). i’d never pay full price either, but £20 for a nice long sleeve t-shirt,and £30 for a nice jumper isn’t too bad. plus its not covered in loads of branding. the 2 pairs of jeans i have are comfy, fit well, decent quality denim and well designed, and to be fair, compared to other high end jeans, aren’t too expensive. buying howies stuff for myself is always a treat, cos i’d not normally spend so much. wirth it though, imo.

however…

£50 for a scarf etc is ludicrous!

carlphillips
    Free Member

their jumpers are itchy, I sold mine.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Nice jeans.

The quality/style of their other gear doesn’t even begin to compare to Finisterre, another ethical British clothes firm.

djglover
    Free Member

I like howies stuff and was considering buying a wool jumper. £50 down from £70. However I was in TkMaxx the other day and found better quality slim fit Merino Jumpers for £16.99 :-))

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘BING BONG – Howies sale alert…’ is closed to new replies.