Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • "Better Call Saul" – I can't wait!
  • medoramas
    Free Member

It should be on Netflix in February apparently… But I can’t find any confirmation really 😐

It looks it’s gonna be another awesome series to watch! 😀

Gotama
    Free Member

Meh. I lost the will to live and keep watching after the entire episode chasing the fly somewhere through series two or three.

DaRC_L

Yes looking forward to it too…
    my wife and a friend were both meh about the fly episode in BB. I liked it, but then I like surreal things

zilog6128

Meh. I lost the will to live and keep watching after the entire episode chasing the fly somewhere through series two or three.

Yeah the slow pace was a problem. They could’ve condensed the whole thing into 1 series and not really missed anything – would’ve been (even more) brilliant! That is the nature of US TV though. FWIW series 4/5 were much better, highly compulsive viewing!

btw for something that bucks this trend (in that it’s only 3 episodes) check out Ascension. I think it’s on Sky this month. It’s really good. I’m sure they’ll ruin it though by continuing the story in another 100 episodes if it turns out to be popular!

Looking forward to Better Call Saul though.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

I seem to remember reading that they’d run out of money. It was their equivalent of the ‘cheap’ Dr Who episode you get each season (which, by contrast, are often the best of the run – original weeping angels for instance ).

Better Call Saul could be good – might be time for another month of Netflix. Does anyone know if House of Cards 3 is on yet?

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

That episode where they started an RV with sponges and coins or something was boring, implausible and pointless too.

AlexSimon

Looking forward to it too!
    2 weeks to wait.

Also looking forward to season 2 of Fargo which should be on around the same time.

jools182
    Free Member

Is netflix the only place to see Breaking Bad?

Still not watched an episode

wrecker
    Free Member

S2 of Banshee has just started as has S6 of Justified.
    House of Cards end of feb.
    Game of thrones and the excellent Orphan black are back in april. Strike back can’t be too far off.
    With better call saul, and hopefully another series of the Bridge (the proper one) there could be some good stuff on this year.

scuttler

Whilst everyone has their own favourite/most alarming/chilling/weird, out of the zillion stunning episodes of BB the one that everyone remembers for various reasons is the one with the fly. And for that reason it’s nice it was there. Bzzzz.

medoramas
    Free Member

It was very specific episode. I loved it to bits really, but it was the same with every other one (and I watched the whole thing twice…) 🙄

senorj

I’m currently watching Breaking Bad , didn’t like a character until Saul came along….no spoilers please. I’m near the end of 3rd series.

zilog6128

Yeah Saul is definitely my favourite character. I think they had to bring in someone like him because every other main character in the show is pretty dislikable! At least Saul is honest (even though he’s a crook!)

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

And Bob Odenkirk is a total comedy hero too

Watch Mr Show on you tube – a different way of doing things – with David Cross.

Face-Off was our favourite BB episode. The end… 😯

waihiboy
    Free Member

epic series!

i was sceptical but a friend kept on to me, it was great and there were hardly any ‘filler episodes’.

im defo in the camp of waiting until a series it out on boxset etc as it’s far easier to get into and enjoy.

Drac

btw for something that bucks this trend (in that it’s only 3 episodes) check out Ascension. I think it’s on Sky this month. It’s really good. I’m sure they’ll ruin it though by continuing the story in another 100 episodes if it turns out to be popular!

Seen last weeks.

Here is my review:

Awful.

julians
    Free Member

Still not watched an episode

I wouldnt bother – I know I’m in a minority with this view, but I thought it was fairly typical formulaic, drawn out,full of filler, fairly boring rubbish . [/controversial]

revs1972
    Free Member

I liked Mike. He was a quite likeable hit man

Kunstler
    putt
    Free Member

I found the track from the trailer on youtube.
    Anybody who knows more about them?

z1ppy

wrecker – Member

S2 of Banshee has just started as has S6 of Justified.

Banshee is just shite, lets take a really stupid premise then make it as OTT ridiculous as possible while showing as loads of sex (Page 3 anyone?)…dire, avoid IMO

but where have you seen Justified starting? (netflicks?)

wrecker
    Free Member

I like banshee, and strike back. It’s good, turn your brain off entertainment. The premise of a great many series is unbelievable.
    Oh, and couchtuner.eu is your friend : )

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘"Better Call Saul" – I can't wait!’ is closed to new replies.