Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Badshot Lea to Godalming – offroad commute possible?
  • fingerbike
    Free Member

Hello,

Looking to see if the Surrey locals can help me find interesting rides to work.
    Recently moved to the edge of Badshot Lea and work in Godalming, have been looking at the best routes to get to work by bike and have found a few country lane options that pass a lot of forest. Before I spend a few hours getting lost, (prob going to anyway) does anyone know how possible it will be to get a good offroad route in or am I pretty much stuck to road?
    Have to get from here, to here…
    Cheers

allthepies
    Free Member

Could pick up the NDW at Runfold and follow all the way to past Compton, leave NDW at Polsted Manor and cross B3000 taking bridleway to Hurtmore then follow river into Godalming.

(some of the above may be cheeky 😉 )

heihei

Yep there is plenty of good stuff on Puttenham Common, but as a lot of it is sandy a bit of local knowledge is required! There is also some good linking stuff to Shackleford, some of it cheeky, including a bit of shore & jumps hidden away. It’s my local patch so I’d happily show you around, but be quick – we’re moving in 2 weeks’ time!!

NigE5
    Free Member

You could look to go via Ash Green Lane,Christmas pie,Flexford,small bit of cheeky up through Blackwell farm up over the hogs back drop down (good decent) behind Compton and on to Godalming.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Badshot Lea to Godalming – offroad commute possible?’ is closed to new replies.