Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Aston Martin Vantage – Roofrack????
  • surfer
    Free Member

but there's something the Italians put in their vehicles that worms it's way in to your soul,

Its called Pasta and Alfa build their cars out of it!!!

Still love them though and Mrs Surfer's Selespeed 147 is great fun!

zokes
    Free Member

Mrs Surfer's Selespeed 147 is great fun!

I read that as singlespeed 147!

chuffnuts

You need to buy a Home Cinema then you will get a free Vantage, one for mid-life crisis and one to wreck with bikes!

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

nomadic
    Free Member

gingerbloke – now we're talking 😉

clump
    Free Member

Give Thule UK a call. They were quite helpful trying to fit a rack to my Z3M Coupe. They couldn't, but they were helpful.

nomadic
    Free Member

Cheers clump, will do 🙂 Z3M coupe, nice car 🙂

clump
    Free Member

A very practical small estate car. Can fit a bike in or on. And it goes like sh1t off a shovel. Not too good getting out of a muddy field though.

marsdenman
    Free Member

could be a long shot but maybe asking the same Q of the Aston Martin Owners Club may solicit a more fruitful response? 😉

Ashley
    Free Member

Sorry – Don't know of a bike rack to make it fit. Why not do like I have and get a cheap run around to go with it (like the one in front of my Aston!)

Nonsense
    Free Member

No idea if you can fit a rack on a vantage but I have been camping in the cheapest campsite in the Peak District in a DB9.

Not sure how to embed

Dougal
    Free Member

One of the vets (maybe master) turned up to Sherwood Pines BMBS with his bike on the back of his Ferrari.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Aston Martin Vantage – Roofrack????’ is closed to new replies.