Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • are you a friendly person?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Apperances can be deceptive eh ?

singlespeedstu

yep.
    Now i know you a bit betterer i realise what a **** you really are. 😆

restless
    Free Member

(EDIT – also, I don’t hug people. Society seems to view me with surprise and suspicion because I’m a female who doesn’t hug others.. must not be friendly)

I’m with you on this one. Can’t stand hugging, especially when you hardly know each other. What’s that all about? 😕 Same goes for air kisses. 👿

Woody
    Free Member

Definitely friendly and treat others the same until they are not deserving of ‘friendliness’.

I have been told it is very obvious when I don’t like someone, even though I may be trying to hide it but it doesn’t bother me, why should it?

Kevevs
    Free Member

Yeah, I hope so, I want to be. That’s all you can do I suppose. I can be very independent and like my own company as well though. And I’m not the best at communicating when I need or want a friend around.

Junkyard
    Free Member

mainly but i dont mind being alone and dont for chit chat or talk to folk I dont like dont pretend very much even at work
    Also not a fan of air kissing complete strangers seems a but middle class to me…I call them showbiz kisses.
    Dont mind hugging and kissing friends or family,

Kevevs
    Free Member

No t a fan of air kissing. complete strangers seems a bit middle class stupid to me

tazzymtb

SSstu has always been a welcoming friendly bloke, never come across as standoffish to me, like trailrat most of our meetings have involved silly bikes or lots of booze though

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘are you a friendly person?’ is closed to new replies.