Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • are Cycle Promotion one day sales dead?
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

Thought I hadnt seen them in a while so went to their site and it seems dead…

http://cycle-promotions.co.uk/index.html

Anyone been recently?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

There is only so much denim print lycra you can sell.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Unfortunately they closed down last Monday, real shame, one of the owners is a mate. The shops in Worsborough and Barnsley have also shut, combination of Internet competition, bad weather at 2 York Rallys and the general economic climate.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Ooof, pardon my comment I didn’t actually think they had gone out of business, I feel their pain.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Thats a shame, I always waited till they turned up locally to re-stock all my GT85 cables and other bits and pieces.

mdr75
    Free Member

Damn, that’s a real shame.
    Was very handy for topping up on wniter tubes, tyres and GT85…

flap_jack
    Free Member

:(. I actually bought a bike from one of their shops about a thousand years ago. Seemed like genuine folk.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

winter tubes

???

ashfanman
    Free Member

winter tubes

???

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Presume he means cheep innertubes for training wheels, as invariably you get more flats over winter due to more crap on the roads.

Shame, it was nice to be able to buy stuff at internet prices and actually try it on, but there’s probably not enough people who’ll wait a year to stock up on chains/cassettes/tubes/tyres when they’re the same price on CRC.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘are Cycle Promotion one day sales dead?’ is closed to new replies.