Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • appetite suppressants………..anyone…?
  • Pieface

Rememebr – Mineral water, none of this tap water rubbish

nobtwidler
    Free Member

Breadcake = Teacake = Barmcake = Oven Bottom = Bap and so on

loulouk
    Free Member

+1 for dietician. They speak sense. Though being told to eat white bread cos it had iron it floored me for a bit. Also, the less you eat, the less hungry you get. So if you miss out snacks, your body growls at you for a few days, then it gets used to less and stops.

Xylene
    Free Member

sibutramine – worked for about a month with me, however found I got dizzy doing squats at the gym whilst taking it

ton

just eaten a very large salad, with a bit of brown rice and some salmon…
    1st time in my life i have eaten a salad without 4 slices of bread and butter……. 😀

loulouk
    Free Member

You're allowed bread & butter! Seriously though, nice work. It's…a headshift, in some ways more than a physical one. You get so used to not thinking about what you're scoffing, and parents voices echoing from childhood about not wasting food don't help neither.
    Rest of edit cut and put in email, it's too long.

juiced
    Free Member

well done Ton.

Ti29er
    Free Member

Rememebr – Mineral water, none of this tap water rubbish

Last I read, tap water was a superior water to some, if not all bottled water. And it's free.

Good example of some of the poor advice being banded about here, not to buy bottled water, also, there's some ongoing disquiet about the toxins produced by the plastics in the bottle when they're heated up, ie in sunlight etc.

Ti29er
    Free Member
    coffeeking
    Free Member

Breadcake = Teacake = Barmcake = Oven Bottom = Bap and so on

I've not read the context, but breadcakes are not the same as teacakes, barms and oven bottoms are different by scale, but barms and baps are similar.

Try switching to a sweetner – easy calorie saving if you're happy to ignore the OMG IT CAUSES CANCER concerns. I use Splenda, as it pretty much tastes like sugar, I find the aspartame based stuff (Canderel, etc) tastes a bit too chemically and leaves a weird aftertaste.

5 cuppas a day with 1 spoonful each is 75 cals, hardly worth bothering with the synthisised chemical sweetners which do have some interesting side effects, regardless of whether you wish to believe it.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘appetite suppressants………..anyone…?’ is closed to new replies.