Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone who has ordered a cheap xml t6 light from dealextreme…..
  • Rich
    Free Member

Did the box and instructions yours came with say that it was a ‘900 lumin’ SSC P7?

Or have I been sent the wrong light?

I’m hoping they have just used the wrong box.

How can I tell whether it is a P7 or T6?

trout
    Free Member

P7 on the left
    XML on the right

shindiggy
    Free Member

Look directly into the light, switch it on, if you remain blind for life they have sent you the correct light.

Do not take the above seriously 😉

Rich
    Free Member

Look directly into the light, switch it on, if you remain blind for life they have sent you the correct light.

LOL!

Thanks trout, looks like it is an XML I have then. 😀

Taff
    Free Member

Rich / Trout – This is the led I have in mine with the boxing saying 900lumen

Rich
    Free Member

Looks like an xml to me.

soma_rich
    Free Member

My XML box certainly said 1200 Lumen’s on it.

Lootenant
    Free Member

The box on mine said ‘900 lumin’ but there was a sticker on the side with the correct sku and the unit looks like Taff’s.

And doesn’t the P7 have an orange peel reflector but the XML is smooth?

lightman
    Free Member

Rich

If DX just offer compensation for your dead charger, you could contact Smudge and get a decent one from him.
    (cyclist)

Rich
    Free Member

Rich

If DX just offer compensation for your dead charger, you could contact Smudge and get a decent one from him.
    (cyclist)

Hi lightman.

I have another problem. Since the charger incident there is no power coming from the battery, so it looks like something may have happened to that in the process.

I will try and get a refund I think, I’d rather pay more for better quality.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone who has ordered a cheap xml t6 light from dealextreme…..’ is closed to new replies.