Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone waiting for lights from FastTech?
  • robdob
    Free Member

It’s been a month since I ordered 2 sets of thos fancy lights from FastTech, as recommended by a couple of people on here (not probs with that!). I know there has been some delays with shipping, as explained by FastTech, but I think i’ve waited a bit too long now.

I paid by Paypal so I’ve started a dispute (much better than emailing I have learnt) – I don’t want to forget to do it then end up over the time limit to do so!

They haven’t responded yet (started dispute on Sat IIRC) so will leave it a couple of weeks then file a claim – I think I have till the end of the month to do so.

Anyone else in this situation? I really want the lights so no problem if I get them but I wouldn’t mind some by the end of the Winter… 😉

kevin1911

yep, quite a few people seeing long delays (and not just from FastTech).

See http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fasttech-lights-and-hk-post

arcing
    Free Member

I ordered from another ebayer seller, and it took over a month to arrive, got here on Saturday. However by then I’d already contacted said seller and they’d refunded me

robdob
    Free Member

Thanks Kevin, hadn’t seen that thread. I’ve posted in that one now so we don’t get multiple threads.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone waiting for lights from FastTech?’ is closed to new replies.