Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anyone using SixSixOne Sub Gear Armour Long Sleeve Top
  • vondally
    Free Member

if so any use……………what is the fit like. not required for dh duties or such just generally falling off

Jaz1979
    Free Member

i have just bought one from Merlin on the back of recommendation of a mate who bought one last year.
    The fit is very snug, don’t find it annoying me on the bike though

Mate thinks his is great, and wears it most times he is out on his bike

rocketman
    Free Member

Tired of pinging off trees? Weary of using your elbows as brakes? Out of MTFU? The Sub Gear is for you.

Have had one since day one and rarely ride without it. Fit is compression-tastic but it wicks like mad and even on a scorcher it feels cool. Arms are very, very long something to do with keeping the elbow pads in place.

Highly recommended.

Underhill
    Free Member

Are they back in stock? I was searching for one last month but couldn’t find any available. Tried my mates short sleeve on an enduro race & thought it was great, would definitely recommend it.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Do they have any back protection on them?

ads678

Mate has one, he likes it but only uses it for DH type stuff as he says it’s sweaty for long xc type rides.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I do – but I can’t remember what size it is from here at work – think it is medium and I am 5ft 10 and medium build.

makes you look like an american footballer.

I have some endura tops that fit well over the top, they seem to be cut larger round the shoulders and elbows to accomodate such padding.

bit sweaty but not too warm – I cut the sternum padding out as it doesn’t seem to functional and makes you sweat more.

vondally
    Free Member

cheers one ordered

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘anyone using SixSixOne Sub Gear Armour Long Sleeve Top’ is closed to new replies.