Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone run an MRP 1X on a Singular Swift
  • letmetalktomark

Having gone back to a complete compliment of gears on my Soul I fancy trying 1x 9 to start with on a new Swift build.

Are their any problems with the use of a BB mounted chain devise and an eccentric bottom bracket?

Are they faced?

😕

Sam

Should be fine Mark. Steve has one on his Pegasus with half link ebb and it's fine. The Phil ebb doesn't need facing as they are made perfectly square and the correct width to start with.

letmetalktomark

Sam – Member

Should be fine Mark. Steve has one on his Pegasus with half link ebb and it's fine. The Phil ebb doesn't need facing as they are made perfectly square and the correct width to start with.

Cheers Sam.

Looks like it will be a 1×9 build to start with 🙂

slowjo
    Free Member

Yes I have got one and apart from me being an absolutely numpty fitting it first time round it has behaved perfectly. One word of warning though… the allen bolt on the device itself really is made of cheese. Don't think cheddar, think a ripe camembert. I replaced it almost immediately.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/johngould/4459340405/

sssimon
    Free Member

if you drop an email to ison the importers they's send you a new allen bolt (a steel one, non cheese based)

letmetalktomark

Yes after 5 minutes f careful fettling with the guide on my Soul the bolt was buggered 🙄

Now held in place with a longer Ti bold allowing for a degree of alignment.

Good to know Ison are replacing them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone run an MRP 1X on a Singular Swift’ is closed to new replies.