Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone ridden Reba 29er 120 forks in gnarly stuff?
  • billyboy
    Free Member

How do they hold up?

I’m doing a new build on a Parkwood frame.

I’ve currently got X Fusion Trace forks on my 29er full sus, and while they don’t quite rate as sublime, they do seem to hold a line well and muscle through stuff, so I was maybe going to go for them again, but they are heavier and more expensive than Rebas.

I’ve got Float 29er 100 forks on another full sus and they are flexy in comparison with the Trace and tend to ping you off line more.

I’m guessing Rebas may fit somewhere in between.

I can’t find any reviews of the Reba 29er fork in 120 form, so I’d welcome any views from folk with experience of these.

LoCo
    Free Member

Rebas are ok, I use Revelations reduced to 110mm as the chassis is a bit stiffer as quite tall and 14 stone

Paceman
    Free Member

I’ve had a pair of 120mm Rebas for 3 years on my 29er full-susser, I don’t find them flexy in the slightest, although they’re the bolt-thru version which certainly helps. I’ve used them in Wales, The Lakes, The Pennines etc and they’ve always performed faultlessly. I’d buy them again with no worries.

simon_g

I’ve got 120mm SIDs on my Stache and they were fine on the BPW reds. 15mm axle probably helps a lot.

There was a set of 120mm Revelations off a Kona Process in the classifieds, if they’re still going they’d be ideal.

billyboy
    Free Member

Thanks for that Simon…I’ll do a bit of “steerer length” calculations in the morning… although someone has put YGM!!!? under the post..so maybe they are gone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ridden Reba 29er 120 forks in gnarly stuff?’ is closed to new replies.