Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone know of a blonde labrador needing a home?
  • CHB

After 6 months without a dog, we are now ready for a new one.
    Really want a pedigree (KC not needed) blonde labrador bitch, as our previous one was the best dog we ever had (slim, sad faithful eyes and would swim and chew treetrunks all day).
    We ideally want a 6 month – 2 year old one that needs re-homing, but would consider other ages.
    So if you know of someone who would like to re-home a dog with a nice family that will take it out for rides then put them in touch.
    We expect to pay for the dog by the way, no after a freebie!

Edric64
    Free Member

go blind and get a lab for free!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i know of a blonde bitch looking for a new home.

Her husband says you’ll have to wait for the divorce to go through first mind.

is that my coat?

Sandwich

Tried breed rescue?

iDave
    Free Member

disappointing that labrador was in the thread title

mendip
    Free Member

Edric 64 – Member
    go blind and get a lab for free!

🙄

iain1775
    Free Member

if my choc one doesnt **** off from the end of the bed where she is snoring loudly she will be needing a new home pretty soon!
    Wife and dog currently in perfect harmony!!

CHB

You know, I posted this in chat as I thought I would avoid all the scam merchants that are in classifieds.
    ME: That dog I got off you has nailvarnish covering a massive scratch on one leg, and the back ends out of alignment
    SCAMMING 17year old bike thief: “Was fine when I gave it to you mate!”

I now see that I have hit the other STW pitfall, anything that be given a double meaning will be.

So any yellow canines of the labrador persuasion out there?

:mrgreen:

CHB

woof?

SidewaysTim

I know of one. My wife is trying to convince me that we need it, but the last thing I need is another chuffing dog. Send me a mail (address in profile, probably) and I’ll see if she’ll give me the details.

Tim.

Harris
    Free Member

Try the Guide Dogs association. They are always looking for homes for dogs. Ours was 3 yrs old when we got him.

stompy

Rescue centres…. theres loads, just search through the websites in your local area. Better to rehome one then get from a breeder.

Been round a few rescue centres recently, if my misses wasn’t with me I’d have about 9 dogs right now……. 😐

CHB

Tim, have mailed you on the shop email address. Ta!

CHB

woof?

CHB

This story had a happy ending. The labrador that Tim nearly had has been with us for 6 months now. She has settled in really well. She was a bit erm…chunky when we got her. She is now down from 34.6kg to 27.9kg and can run and fetch with the best of them!
    Here is pic taken yesterday at Temple Newsham in the bluebells.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Edit- sorry just read the date of op and post above…

bruneep

😀

How big is that tongue?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know of a blonde labrador needing a home?’ is closed to new replies.